Back 1055 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

10

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
9

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
9ahh

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
8

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
9

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
8

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
9

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
8

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
9

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Back 1055 / 10331