25 Feb 2024, 14:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-47
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 14:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-49
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 14:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-51
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 14:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-53
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
25 Feb 2024, 14:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-54
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])