25 Feb 2024, 12:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-26 woo, hi Mari
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 12:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-27 Hey Simon!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 12:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-28
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 12:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-29
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 12:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-30
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 12:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-32
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 13:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-33
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 13:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-32
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Feb 2024, 13:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-33
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"