Back 1034 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

24

''I go to bed before either of you comes up with another great idea and we end up dead. Or worse: expelled.''
-Hermione granger-
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
25

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
26

''I go to bed before either of you comes up with another great idea and we end up dead. Or worse: expelled.''
-Hermione granger-
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
27

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
28

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
29

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
30

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
31

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
32

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
33

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Back 1034 / 10331