24 Feb 2024, 14:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-59 woah go on!! (:
You are not you when you are sane.
24 Feb 2024, 14:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-60 I'm so behind on repliesssss
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
24 Feb 2024, 14:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-61 just keep replying and it'll be overrrr
You are not you when you are sane.
24 Feb 2024, 14:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-62 I'll get to some after breakfast - hopefully!
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
24 Feb 2024, 14:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-63 ofc have the breakfast first!!
You are not you when you are sane.
24 Feb 2024, 14:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-64
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
24 Feb 2024, 14:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-65 and I'm so happy because I'll be awake today as well!!
You are not you when you are sane.
24 Feb 2024, 14:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-66 think you'll be able to fit in a nap later?
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
24 Feb 2024, 14:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-67 maybe... tbh I don't like to sleep but I have to or mum will scold me. but I'm going my friend's today and we'll play all night!!
You are not you when you are sane.
24 Feb 2024, 14:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-68 just don't forget that sleep is important! (sorry, probably sounding like your mom, ha)
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])