25 Feb 2025, 22:34
Let's Chat!
Leaves to finish songs
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
25 Feb 2025, 22:35
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:30 Surprisingly, H.io isn't blocked, but for some reason my school's internet won't load it, so I always have to wait to get onto here after school.
Also, I think I'm finally going to actually make a banner for the Beauxbatons event!I've been using my lore banner for it as a placeholder for a little too long!
![]()
Ooo nice! Can't wait to see the finished banner! I just made this random and simple banner/graphic for the Beauxbรขtons event:
Reducio

Josee!!
Bye Andronica! Good luck with your song!
Last edited by Lyanna Oak on 25 Feb 2025, 22:37, edited 2 times in total.
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
25 Feb 2025, 22:36
Let's Chat!
That's a pretty banner!Lyanna Oak wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:35Avery Gray wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:30 Surprisingly, H.io isn't blocked, but for some reason my school's internet won't load it, so I always have to wait to get onto here after school.
Also, I think I'm finally going to actually make a banner for the Beauxbatons event!I've been using my lore banner for it as a placeholder for a little too long!
![]()
Ooo nice! Can't wait to see the finished banner! I just made this random and simple banner/graphic for the Beauxbรขtons event:Reducio
Josee!!Speaking of pillow forts, did you see the starter I wrote (in Beauxbรขtons)?
Bye Andronica! Good luck with your song!![]()
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
25 Feb 2025, 22:37
Let's Chat!
Thanks!Avery Gray wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:36That's a pretty banner!Lyanna Oak wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:35Avery Gray wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:30 Surprisingly, H.io isn't blocked, but for some reason my school's internet won't load it, so I always have to wait to get onto here after school.
Also, I think I'm finally going to actually make a banner for the Beauxbatons event!I've been using my lore banner for it as a placeholder for a little too long!
![]()
Ooo nice! Can't wait to see the finished banner! I just made this random and simple banner/graphic for the Beauxbรขtons event:Reducio
Josee!!Speaking of pillow forts, did you see the starter I wrote (in Beauxbรขtons)?
Bye Andronica! Good luck with your song!![]()
![]()
![]()
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
25 Feb 2025, 22:39
Let's Chat!
I saw da starter! I'll try to reply when I can sorry about my reply speed T.T February is a really busy month for me, but it should get better next month
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
25 Feb 2025, 22:45
Let's Chat!
No proplem. It fine. I just don't do roleplay. Too Many wordsJoseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:39 I saw da starter! I'll try to reply when I can sorry about my reply speed T.T February is a really busy month for me, but it should get better next month![]()
25 Feb 2025, 22:46
Let's Chat!
But that's the whole point of the site
I joined the site to write more
I joined the site to write more
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
25 Feb 2025, 22:49
Let's Chat!
I joined the site to do not do class. Which works. What, I hate math class