Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-39 hi hi!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-40 And bye now lol i gotta sleep now I haven't literally slept for 3 days

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-41 ouch! hope you get lots! goodnight!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-42 gn ash!

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-43

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-44

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-45 And hello again I'm back because I can't really sleep imao

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-46 oh no

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-47 heheh

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-48

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])