Staff to Admin Request

Name: Luna Le fay
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Residence capitalization to London, England
Link to profile: Luna Le fay's profile
Additional info: User will be changing last name shortly.
Status (administrators): Done, Sam.

The Seer of the Sea

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Rika jin
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Last name capitalized
Link to profile: Rika jin's profile
Additional info: User still in queue
Status (administrators): Done, Sam.

The Seer of the Sea

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Valerie Crowe
Change needed: Residence to Exeter, England
Link: x
Additional info: User is validated
Done, Aiko (April 2nd)

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Akiho Ives
Change needed (residence, year, sports): -
Link to profile: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=86206
Additional info: Access to Shrieking Shack from being Werewolf
Status (administrators): Done, Aiko (April 2nd)

Staff to Admin Request
Name: San Hermine
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Residence - Bath
Link to profile: Oopa
Additional info: User is Validated.
Status (administrators): Done - Edith.

"I see with more than my eyes, so I may guide the way for those who cannot."
- Lawrence Maynard, Grand Seer of Tenūsa

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Camilla Nalp
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Residence - Hugh Town, Isle of Scilly, England
Link to profile: Boom
Additional info: validated!
Status (administrators): Done, Aiko (April 2nd) - I put Hugh Town as that was the city,

"I see with more than my eyes, so I may guide the way for those who cannot."
- Lawrence Maynard, Grand Seer of Tenūsa

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Iris Jurema
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Nationality from Scottish to Brazilian
Link to profile: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=85217
Additional info: Has been requested in Index Registration
Status (administrators): Done, Jess

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Alice Rozum
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Acount needing deleted.
Link to profile: ? Don't know how to get the profile as its not in the queue.
Additional info: Purchasing bug led them to create a new account that didn't have the bug. New profile Alyss Rozum which they would prefer to keep.
Status (administrators): Done, Jess

"I see with more than my eyes, so I may guide the way for those who cannot."
- Lawrence Maynard, Grand Seer of Tenūsa

Staff to Admin Request
Name: lilou bouchouchi
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Capitalization
Link to profile: weeeee
Additional info:
Status (administrators): Done, Jess

"I see with more than my eyes, so I may guide the way for those who cannot."
- Lawrence Maynard, Grand Seer of Tenūsa

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Alex Chiriac
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Name Change - Alex Rosethorn
Link to profile: woooo
Additional info: Potentially used real name originally, still in queue.
Status (administrators): Done, Jess

"I see with more than my eyes, so I may guide the way for those who cannot."
- Lawrence Maynard, Grand Seer of Tenūsa