Back 1020 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

97

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
98

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
99

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
98

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
99

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
100

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
yassss

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Darn, @Delilah Stewart, that’s a win for Gryffinclaw.

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
FINALLY

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
We made it!

Stamina: 5 ✯ Evasion: 5 ✯ Strength: 4 ✯ Wisdom: 6 ✯ Arcane Power: 5 ✯ Accuracy: 5
Back 1020 / 10331