22 Feb 2025, 13:55
Let's Chat!
There are a few I want for Kaitlyn that sounds like something she’d do. But I was also thinking of one of the prodigal abilities, too. But, well, no need to worry about that for now until next year. I know, however, that I’ll apply for the healer internship in year 3.
22 Feb 2025, 13:58
Let's Chat!
I only have Emily's first three years mapped out... I'm stumped for the rest of the way!Simon Kincaid wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 13:51 I know some people have theirs mapped out for each year. I wish I had that kind of decisiveness!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Feb 2025, 13:59
Let's Chat!
But!
Emmi!
Swimming!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
22 Feb 2025, 14:00
Let's Chat!
But!Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 13:59But!
Emmi!
Swimming!![]()
Colin!
Wet! Cold! And... And wet!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Feb 2025, 14:01
Let's Chat!
Yes, I don’t think I could think that far ahead.
Awwww Emi and Colin!
Awwww Emi and Colin!
22 Feb 2025, 14:02
Let's Chat!
HeheKaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:01 Yes, I don’t think I could think that far ahead.
Awwww Emi and Colin!![]()
We still kinda need to reach a happy medium about the lake
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Feb 2025, 14:04
Let's Chat!
22 Feb 2025, 14:06
Let's Chat!
*offers a hug to Emily* Kaitlyn would find this adorable.Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:02HeheKaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:01 Yes, I don’t think I could think that far ahead.
Awwww Emi and Colin!![]()
We still kinda need to reach a happy medium about the lake![]()
I’m alright, how are you?Azzure Solace wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:04 Hi! I'm about to sleep because show night is tomorrow, but how is everyone?
22 Feb 2025, 14:08
Let's Chat!
*hugs* hee hee!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:06*offers a hug to Emily* Kaitlyn would find this adorable.Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:02HeheKaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:01 Yes, I don’t think I could think that far ahead.
Awwww Emi and Colin!![]()
We still kinda need to reach a happy medium about the lake![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Feb 2025, 14:11
Let's Chat!
Im freezing in KoreaKaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:06*offers a hug to Emily* Kaitlyn would find this adorable.Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:02HeheKaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:01 Yes, I don’t think I could think that far ahead.
Awwww Emi and Colin!![]()
We still kinda need to reach a happy medium about the lake
I’m alright, how are you?Azzure Solace wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:04 Hi! I'm about to sleep because show night is tomorrow, but how is everyone?