21 Feb 2025, 23:04
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:58If you still have that doc open (and are using a PC) try ctrl-z.Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:35Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:27*offers a hug*Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:24NO. I had the birthday thread wrote in a doc and accidentally deleted it
I've done that so many times! I'm sorry that's happened to you!
accepts hug its suckks
I use mobile sadly
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
21 Feb 2025, 23:09
Let's Chat!
Oof. Sorry!
*nicks biscuit*
Yum! Choco!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Feb 2025, 23:10
Let's Chat!
*looks down* Wh--
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Feb 2025, 23:34
Let's Chat!
Here's you banner @Ava Winchect! I hope you like it! Let me know if you want any changes! 


Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/pnqfpr47ysfi.webp[/img]Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
21 Feb 2025, 23:46
Let's Chat!
Ooo nice banner Av! I started and almost finished another homework, and even managed to finish a reply that I forgot about for almost a month! Tomorrow I'm doing yours Em, I know I said that a few days ago but then I had an unexpected exam and had no time to write anything
Aand tomorrow I'm also gonna do the hospital wing one and finish that homework
How are you guys doing? I'm gonna go to sleep now, it's really late...
Aand tomorrow I'm also gonna do the hospital wing one and finish that homework
How are you guys doing? I'm gonna go to sleep now, it's really late...
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
21 Feb 2025, 23:48
Let's Chat!
I've done a banner for a special Slytherin 
Now I'm going to start a banner for another special Slytherin
Now I'm going to start a banner for another special Slytherin
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Feb 2025, 23:50
Let's Chat!
Nice, show mee?
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
21 Feb 2025, 23:54
Let's Chat!
It's amazing Em!!!
Thanks Kaitlyn! Good luck with the irl things you need to do!
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |


