Back 10107 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:02 Finally home!
emi!!! im writing replies to u right now!!!!!! >:3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh! I just remembered I need to send you an owl about doing an RP sometime! I'll send it now!

Also, Marcia, I'll send you an owl about that too!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
I keep forgetting I have a reply to post.
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:05
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:02 Finally home!
emi!!! im writing replies to u right now!!!!!! >:3
Yippee!! I love Scoutie content! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:04
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:59
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:56 Yep. So what is their to do on here? I'm bored! I want to add graphic so bad that I made
If you want to RP, I'm open right now. I have a little free time, so I could make a banner and RP with you.

Also, hi Kaitlyn! :wow:
Okay. But how do we do that?
Just sent you an owl!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:35 I'm pretty sure I had banners started for Ava, Scout and Colin at one point... Hmm... Time to look!
:eyes:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:12
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:35 I'm pretty sure I had banners started for Ava, Scout and Colin at one point... Hmm... Time to look!
:eyes:
Turns out I do! ^^ <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
NO. I had the birthday thread wrote in a doc and accidentally deleted it 😭

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh no!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:24
NO. I had the birthday thread wrote in a doc and accidentally deleted it 😭
*offers a hug*

I've done that so many times! I'm sorry that's happened to you! :'(
Back 10107 / 18141