21 Feb 2025, 21:54
Let's Chat!
I know that feeling all too well. Whenever I get sick, I can barely get off the couch or do really anything.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
21 Feb 2025, 21:56
Let's Chat!
Yep. So what is their to do on here? I'm bored! I want to add graphic so bad that I made
21 Feb 2025, 21:59
Let's Chat!
If you want to RP, I'm open right now. I have a little free time, so I could make a banner and RP with you.Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:56 Yep. So what is their to do on here? I'm bored! I want to add graphic so bad that I made
Also, hi Kaitlyn!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
21 Feb 2025, 22:02
Let's Chat!
Finally home!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Feb 2025, 22:04
Let's Chat!
Okay. But how do we do that?Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:59If you want to RP, I'm open right now. I have a little free time, so I could make a banner and RP with you.Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:56 Yep. So what is their to do on here? I'm bored! I want to add graphic so bad that I made
Also, hi Kaitlyn!![]()