9 Oct 2023, 21:18
Lear's Army
10 Oct 2023, 05:42
Lear's Army
I’ll do it soon, but I don’t think I’m on the member list, even tho I’ve signed up?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
10 Oct 2023, 06:02
Lear's Army
Ye
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
10 Oct 2023, 10:37
Lear's Army
10 Oct 2023, 12:43
Lear's Army
If you mean the image at the front of the thread, Colin usually updates that!
Jacob should have posted a link to the meeting in this thread and/or tagged you if you're part of the club!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
10 Oct 2023, 16:32
Lear's Army
Link is in the first thread now, enjoy.
"Do not pity the dead... pity the living. And above all those who live without love." Albus Dumbledore -
Jacob Harman
INPC: Tina Parker
10 Oct 2023, 18:07
Lear's Army
You’re all in so the positions are full.
"Do not pity the dead... pity the living. And above all those who live without love." Albus Dumbledore -
Jacob Harman
INPC: Tina Parker
10 Oct 2023, 21:26
Lear's Army