3 Feb 2024, 21:03
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Cassian Clarke
House/Year: Ravenclaw/2nd
Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=27237
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I'd love to learn! I'm still learning about the dueling system, but I'd definitely be down to mod if needed.
House/Year: Ravenclaw/2nd
Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=27237
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I'd love to learn! I'm still learning about the dueling system, but I'd definitely be down to mod if needed.
Stats: Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 9 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 10 | Accuracy: 9
Abilities: Prodigal DADA | Wandmaker (WRMS) | Calming Presence
Speaking color: #286a80
4 Feb 2024, 16:03
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
10 Feb 2024, 23:56
1v1 Dueling Club
Could I be a moderator?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Feb 2024, 11:44
1v1 Dueling Club
We will keep that in mind when we plan out the next rounds of Duelling!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
11 Feb 2024, 16:46
1v1 Dueling Club
Okee thanks!!Damion White wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 11:44We will keep that in mind when we plan out the next rounds of Duelling!!![]()
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Feb 2024, 19:07
1v1 Dueling Club
11 Feb 2024, 19:17
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
12 Feb 2024, 04:53
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Kit Blaine
House/Year: Slytherin first
Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=28732
Would you be prepared to mod if necessary? As spoken with Damion, I will only be modding.
House/Year: Slytherin first
Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=28732
Would you be prepared to mod if necessary? As spoken with Damion, I will only be modding.
If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
12 Feb 2024, 05:05
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Anthony Kingsmage
2 Apr 2024, 15:31
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Anthony Kingsmage
House/Year: First Year Ravenclaw
Ency: viewtopic.php?t=31289
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I do not know much about dueling yet so that would be a no.
House/Year: First Year Ravenclaw
Ency: viewtopic.php?t=31289
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I do not know much about dueling yet so that would be a no.