A world of our own ooc

Lily! What map did you get!
Keith! Any ideas for an RP??

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
A world of our own ooc
=:eyes:=
-------
I'm experimenting with weird faces that I can make with the keyboard.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
No, not yet, Colin. But I'm going to think of some, I'll owl you if I get any ideas.


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
Lily Blaze wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 17:11 Marauder’s Map :eyes:
That's a fun one!
I don't have it but I remember it from the HP stuff. XD
Let me know what you think!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Oh nice! Marauders map is fun!

This is for you, Kim:
∧∧
≫(:eyes:)≪

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
A world of our own ooc
Image posted by the member

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
A world of our own ooc
I had the hicups, so i was holding my breath


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
Spying? A likely story!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
A world of our own ooc
No, I promise, I always go to the owlery


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
yes


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him