˜”*°•Follow The Recipe•°*”˜ PV Silas V.

OOC: Will make this pretty later, didn't want to keep you waiting for too long :)
Word Count: 280
Xio sobbed for a few moments longer into her sleeves before she finally lifted her head. Through blurred vision, and tears streaking down her cheeks, she noticed Silas holding out his arms, offering her a comforting hug.

In all honesty, she was surprised he was still there. She’d expected him to leave for a faculty member—and for the consequences of their botched potion to catch up with her soon after. Instead, he’d stayed. And even further, he was trying to comfort her.

Xio didn’t hesitate for even a moment. She quickly leaned into him and wrapped her arms around him, almost causing him to grunt from the impact. In the Arcana family, actions often spoke louder than words, considering there were usually too many voice overlapping each other on any given day, and Silas’s gesture said more than enough. Her tears dampened his robe, and her grip left it a little rumpled, but when she finally pulled away, she seemed steadier and not crying as hard. The hug had reassured her just enough: he wasn’t angry with her, and not even about the potion.

She opened her mouth, then paused, unsure whether her voice had returned or not. Rather than risk it, she lifted the note they’d been sharing and wrote:

Let me know if your voice doesn’t come back by tomorrow. We can go to the hospital wing together, and I’ll explain the whole situation to them. I'm sorry again that I dragged you into this. But I'm grateful to have made you as a friend!

And with that, she was smiling at him again, although her eyes were slightly reddened from the crying itself.

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
˜”*°•Follow The Recipe•°*”˜ PV Silas V.
Image posted by the member



| Date: Autumn Term, 2026 | Location: Grounds, on the edge of the forest | Status: Open |
| Wand: 33.8 cm Ebony wood • Phoenix Feather core | Mentions: @Xio Arcana |


Image posted by the member



Feeling her hug him, while sudden brought a smile to his face. Good, he could see how this might be embarrassing but clearly she did not mean it in the slightest. When she pulls back and hands him back the note with the new writing he is a bit surprised she is calling him a friend but there is some happiness to the idea. I mean after all this would make a great story someday to say the least. He does suddenly realize that some form of staff has to wander these halls late at night. I mean grading papers, or even to make sure students are not sneaking out. He pulls a new peace of parchment out as at this point that one is too full. He begins to write on it somewhat calm but clearly in a rush.

Written on the note it says. “I am more then happy to head to the hospital wing if it is needed, and I am glad you consider me a friend as I do now to you. Try not to be too upset over this! Mistakes happen especially to truly gifted witches and mages. I think its best we run along though, truth told, while this is quite exciting, I have yet to get in trouble and I would rather not”. He can't help but smile at the last part, I mean its truth naturally he has not gotten in trouble but the worse that would happen more then likely is just points taken from sneaking out.... Hopefully no one is up in the Slytherin common room to snitch on him.




Image posted by the member


Image posted by the member


OOC Notes: You are totally fine I have been a tad busier then usual as of recent days. Funny enough this might be a good spot to end this one and start another XD. The choice is naturally yours.

Check out my page! You might be on there.
Encyclopedia link: viewtopic.php?p=1808710#p1808710