OOC And IC Chat. getting to know each other!
Hello guys, it's a brand new day! Im going to ask a COMEPLETELY random question every day
anyways, the question for today is..
If you were to go to another country where you wouldn't be able to eat your favorite food ever, how many times would you replay you eating the food?
anyways, the question for today is..
If you were to go to another country where you wouldn't be able to eat your favorite food ever, how many times would you replay you eating the food?
OOC And IC Chat. getting to know each other!
Hi Celeste!
What do you mean by "replay you eating the food" exactly?
What do you mean by "replay you eating the food" exactly?
Celeste Ginerva wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 10:55 Hello guys, it's a brand new day! Im going to ask a COMEPLETELY random question every day![]()
anyways, the question for today is..
If you were to go to another country where you wouldn't be able to eat your favorite food ever, how many times would you replay you eating the food?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
OOC And IC Chat. getting to know each other!
I meant how many times would you eat that food. Srry, I was sleepy
OOC And IC Chat. getting to know each other!
Ah okay! 
Well, if it depends how many days/weeks I have. If it is one day, probably once. If it one week, maybe three times? Or four? But if it's like one month, then I will do like twice per week so I guess like 8 times?
Well, if it depends how many days/weeks I have. If it is one day, probably once. If it one week, maybe three times? Or four? But if it's like one month, then I will do like twice per week so I guess like 8 times?
Celeste Ginerva wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 14:21 I meant how many times would you eat that food. Srry, I was sleepy![]()
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
OOC And IC Chat. getting to know each other!
Coolz- wanna rp somewhere? I'm free rn
OOC And IC Chat. getting to know each other!
Ooh sure!
Can you start the RP? Even if I may have to log off soon I will reply ASAP (and it will give you something to do
)
I don't rlly have a topic/prefernece. You pick the place!
Can you start the RP? Even if I may have to log off soon I will reply ASAP (and it will give you something to do
I don't rlly have a topic/prefernece. You pick the place!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
OOC And IC Chat. getting to know each other!
Ok i'll send you the link when I'm done!! It's in the library btw
viewtopic.php?t=49276
viewtopic.php?t=49276
OOC And IC Chat. getting to know each other!
Hi! Give me some time to write a reply!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
OOC And IC Chat. getting to know each other!
Hi Celeste! I finished writing the reply!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."