ASTRONOMICAL
No not yet !! I'm doing all that after my hiatus so in November!!Bella Light wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 06:06 Yay, Iβm accepted!
Where would I find the threads/info/RPs about the club? Is there a club chat/forum?![]()
~ good tidings , Jeong Minju
" π°ππ π’ππ πππ πππππππππ πππππ π’ππ'ππ ππππππ ππππ ππ πππ π’ππ ππππππ ππππ πππππ π’ππ'ππ πππ πππππππππ ? "
ASTRONOMICAL
Name: Stellato, Cassiopia
Year: first
House:Gryffindor
Thread ideas: learning abt the different constellations and such maybe a feild trip
RP Availability: I Usally get back within 2 days
ANYTHING else: nope!! Cassie would love to joins bc sheβs named after a constellation
Year: first
House:Gryffindor
Thread ideas: learning abt the different constellations and such maybe a feild trip
RP Availability: I Usally get back within 2 days
ANYTHING else: nope!! Cassie would love to joins bc sheβs named after a constellation
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
ASTRONOMICAL
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 22:58 Name: Stellato, Cassiopia
Year: first
House:Gryffindor
Thread ideas: learning abt the different constellations and such maybe a feild trip
RP Availability: I Usally get back within 2 days
ANYTHING else: nope!! Cassie would love to joins bc sheβs named after a constellation
THE STARS HAVE ACCEPTED YOU
Hi!! Welcome to Astronomical
Thank you so much for joining !!
~ good tidings , Jeong Minju
" π°ππ π’ππ πππ πππππππππ πππππ π’ππ'ππ ππππππ ππππ ππ πππ π’ππ ππππππ ππππ πππππ π’ππ'ππ πππ πππππππππ ? "
ASTRONOMICAL
Name: Aster Elise Gillespie (Why the middle name
)
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Thread ideas: Field trip outside to look at the stars, or decorating our club room (everyone brings something!)
RP Availability: Available! I try to respond within a day or two.
ANYTHING else: Clubs are cool!
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Thread ideas: Field trip outside to look at the stars, or decorating our club room (everyone brings something!)
RP Availability: Available! I try to respond within a day or two.
ANYTHING else: Clubs are cool!
ASTRONOMICAL
Aster Gillespie wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 23:01 Name: Aster Elise Gillespie (Why the middle name![]()
)
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Thread ideas: Field trip outside to look at the stars, or decorating our club room (everyone brings something!)
RP Availability: Available! I try to respond within a day or two.
ANYTHING else: Clubs are cool!
THE STARS HAVE ACCEPTED YOU
Hi!! Welcome to Astronomical
Thank you so much for joining !!
Min likes to call ppl by their middle name
~ good tidings , Jeong Minju
" π°ππ π’ππ πππ πππππππππ πππππ π’ππ'ππ ππππππ ππππ ππ πππ π’ππ ππππππ ππππ πππππ π’ππ'ππ πππ πππππππππ ? "
ASTRONOMICAL
Okay! Sounds amazing! Can't wait! 
Minju Jeong wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 20:25No not yet !! I'm doing all that after my hiatus so in November!!Bella Light wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 06:06 Yay, Iβm accepted!
Where would I find the threads/info/RPs about the club? Is there a club chat/forum?![]()
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."