✰ the dead wizards society ✰
Name: Lena Lott
Year: first
status: half-blood
Reason: ic Lena is probably the biggest bookworm you will ever meet ooc: I love poetry and reading and literature and i love this idea!
Year: first
status: half-blood
Reason: ic Lena is probably the biggest bookworm you will ever meet ooc: I love poetry and reading and literature and i love this idea!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
Name: Rosy Parker
Year: First
Status: Muggleborn
Reason: Both IC and OOC, I am a huge reader. Plus, the name seems really cool!
Year: First
Status: Muggleborn
Reason: Both IC and OOC, I am a huge reader. Plus, the name seems really cool!
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
Name: Sia Rose
Year: First
Status: Halfblood
Reason: IC and OOC, I adore poetry, and this seems like a lovely way to meet people who like it too. And it looks like the name of the club is a reference to Dead Poets Society, and I love that movie.
Year: First
Status: Halfblood
Reason: IC and OOC, I adore poetry, and this seems like a lovely way to meet people who like it too. And it looks like the name of the club is a reference to Dead Poets Society, and I love that movie.
memento mori, memento vivere
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
Hi just saw this rly cool club, hope im not too late
Name: Robin Lockett
Year: First
Status: technically half-blood (muggleborn wiz dad + pureblood wiz mom)
Reason for joining: Robin loves literature, he usually reads shorter ones (including poems) since that's what his dad had more on his office's shelf back home. ooc: robin is me frfr (though i like both long and short ones, prefer novels over poems but still love poems)
Name: Robin Lockett
Year: First
Status: technically half-blood (muggleborn wiz dad + pureblood wiz mom)
Reason for joining: Robin loves literature, he usually reads shorter ones (including poems) since that's what his dad had more on his office's shelf back home. ooc: robin is me frfr (though i like both long and short ones, prefer novels over poems but still love poems)
Emma van Elst
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
you're not too late at all! i haven't even announced a date for the first meeting, so we're still taking people : ) i'll add youRobin Lockett wrote: 30 Jun 2026, 02:12 Hi just saw this rly cool club, hope im not too late
Name: Robin Lockett
Year: First
Status: technically half-blood (muggleborn wiz dad + pureblood wiz mom)
Reason for joining: Robin loves literature, he usually reads shorter ones (including poems) since that's what his dad had more on his office's shelf back home. ooc: robin is me frfr (though i like both long and short ones, prefer novels over poems but still love poems)
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
Name: Aelis Tavis
Year: Second
Status: Pureblood
Reason for joining: OMG IS THAT A DEAD POETS SOCIETY REFERENCE!? COUNT ME IN! I love poetry!
Year: Second
Status: Pureblood
Reason for joining: OMG IS THAT A DEAD POETS SOCIETY REFERENCE!? COUNT ME IN! I love poetry!
People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.
Emma van Elst
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
the first letter has been sent!! the thread will be posted tonight when i get home xx
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
Name: Wisteria Ames
Why you want to join: Wisteria is very interested in Muggle literature (especially classics), and focuses a lot on academics. This will be the perfect opportunity for her.
Blood status: Pure-blood
I hope it's not too late to join...
Why you want to join: Wisteria is very interested in Muggle literature (especially classics), and focuses a lot on academics. This will be the perfect opportunity for her.
Blood status: Pure-blood
I hope it's not too late to join...
"Human beings, who would betray each other in an instant, were capable of looking at the most beautiful, pure things without noticing." -Oba Yozo, No Longer Human
Emma van Elst
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
hi! ik this is, like two days overdue, but thread will ACTUALLY be posted tomm. i got busy and these past two days sort of slipped away from me, and to latecomers, welcome!!!
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
don't worry, def take your time! i love ic clubs so this is very exciting and absolutely worth the waitEmma van Elst wrote: 4 Jul 2026, 02:59 hi! ik this is, like two days overdue, but thread will ACTUALLY be posted tomm. i got busy and these past two days sort of slipped away from me, and to latecomers, welcome!!!