Scavenger Hunt Club
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jul 2026, 17:17 Name: Lily Clarke
House/Year: Hufflepuff, First Year
Nickname/alias?: Lils, lilsy many more.... people call me many things
What motivated you to come here?: I just loveeee scavenger hunts!! also, sounded fun so!
Welcome Aboard!
That's a spirit! I'll see ya soon once the event have been made I'll added ur name once the code back to normal![]()
"An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough!"
Scavenger Hunt Club
Name: Danielle Kim Angeles
House/Year: Gryffindor/Second
Nickname/alias? Nellie
What motivated you to come here? I love hunting hhehehe
Scavenger Hunt Club
Name: Avery Abernathy
House/Year: Gryffindor/ 2nd
Nickname/alias? Nova
What motivated you to come here? This sounds fun and interesting
House/Year: Gryffindor/ 2nd
Nickname/alias? Nova
What motivated you to come here? This sounds fun and interesting
Scavenger Hunt Club
Mate, behold!
Finally, it is time!
We have our first agenda in the near time which objective is—Here's Yer Manual
ReducioThe invited participants will be send a "Red Invitation" owl. To knowing your availability, we asked you to RSVP so we can make a good, nice spot for you.The event started with a dinner feast. In the middle of it, we will introduced ourselves one by one. Simple? Not. That'll be boring. You must introduced yourself without exactly revealed who you are, it is of course including your name. Let's say, with your alias. Yeah, started with that. Include your introduction with why and since when that name becoming you all together. We sure want to know that.Once the dinner ended, we will moved to talked more leisurely in the drawing room. Here, the main event begins.⇓As proof you really are invited to this event, you must have a key that was included in Red Package we sent you once you had confirmed your RSVP. Careful not to show it to the other guests as it would be your very first mission to looking for your key's pair. Yes, we have pairs of keys that we sent randomly to our guests coming in. So then, yes!, how do I know who has the same key as me?: you will do the same way as you introduced yourself. Either you will tell it first or asked other guests what kind of key they have in hand, it's your call.Once you found your key's pair bearer, now you must be wondering which locked things would be open with the keys you have. Remember your Red Package? Besides the key, you also receive another present which is colored card. Now looked at your key's pair bearer, what colored card they have? Different color, it is not? The question now, what color will be emerge if both of your colored card are mixed? Get the answer? Try looking for locked things in the manor with the same color you got.The time will run out once the grandfather clock strikes at the peak of midnight.
See?! Excited enough, are we?
It'll be held on July 18th so make sure you clear your appointment and grab your spot here!
PS.
It is SHC member only activity, so if you're not part of the crew but wanna come join in or you have friends who ain't member you wanna take part of it too, fill the form member now quickly before July 17th!
"An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough!"
Scavenger Hunt Club
Name: Bella Light
House/Year: 1st, Slytherin
Nickname/alias? NovaBloom
What motivated you to come here? Just love stuff like this in general!
House/Year: 1st, Slytherin
Nickname/alias? NovaBloom
What motivated you to come here? Just love stuff like this in general!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Scavenger Hunt Club
Name: Sifr Ounkour
House/Year: Hufflepuff/ First year.
Nickname/alias? 0 (zero)
What motivated you to come here? I like to use my brain.
House/Year: Hufflepuff/ First year.
Nickname/alias? 0 (zero)
What motivated you to come here? I like to use my brain.
regards
Scavenger Hunt Club
Welcome Aboard!
Good to meet ya youngens @Bella Light & @Sifr Ounkour![]()
thx for u guys i almost forgot this club
"An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough!"
Scavenger Hunt Club
Name: Amber Johnson
House/Year: Slytherin/First Year
Nickname/alias? Serpent
What motivated you to come here? I like logic puzzles.
House/Year: Slytherin/First Year
Nickname/alias? Serpent
What motivated you to come here? I like logic puzzles.
Scavenger Hunt Club
@Millie Ann I see that Avery's nickname is already nova so can I change my nickname to Nightshade?
Also, may I ask when the next event may be?
Looking forward to it!
Also, may I ask when the next event may be?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Scavenger Hunt Club
Amber Johnson wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 08:43 Name: Amber Johnson
House/Year: Slytherin/First Year
Nickname/alias? Serpent
What motivated you to come here? I like logic puzzles.
@Bella Light not in the near time, unfortunately, but hopefully soonWelcome Aboard!
Great to meet ya lass
"An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough!"
