The Forbidden Forest Closed

Phoebe felt the girl tap her shoulder, followed by a question. "Oh, my name is Phoebe. McCrary. Phoebe McCrary. I went out here because I lost a letter from my aunt. I wasn't gripping it tight enough and the wind just snatched it away. So, I went in the direction the note seemed to have gone. It's a pity I didn't find it, though," she said, disappointed. "And I got lost. That's what happens when you have no sense of direction," she giggled, sarcastically patting herself on the back.

"Also, I'm a first year, just like you," she smiled. "I'm also a Slytherin. I suspect it's because I get myself into situations such as these. Honestly, I'm not even supposed to be here, so thank you for helping me out," she said, shaking off some snow from her boots. She knew it was a little useless to do so, but it still bothered her, so she didn't care.

"I tend to forget the rules and do as I please. I admit my wrongdoings, yeah, but only when I get caught," she said sheepishly, her smile becoming more awkward.

"Anyways, why did you venture out to the forest? This place is forbidden, is it not?" she said, curious as to why the girl had decided to venture out, as well.

The trees cry in autumn because their hearts are growing cold.
Phoebe McCrary