Stray Kids Fandom

Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:19
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:18 Always gonna fear Red Lights somehow coming on at concerts tho- 😓
My mother came in when I was blasting their music at full volume, and that song came on..
Damn....
She said, "I think maybe you should stop listening to ALL types of music"...
I mean, she ain't wrong tho...... My mother would have killed me then and there

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Stray Kids Fandom
Name: Veda Lunar
Year: 2nd
Bias: Hyunjin (bias wrecker bangchan)
Favorite song: Dominooooo
Are you willing to help write a small article on every comeback: OFC

Veda | Lunar
Oak & Ivy

Stray Kids Fandom
Veda Lunar wrote: 8 May 2026, 01:40
Name: Veda Lunar
Year: 2nd
Bias: Hyunjin (bias wrecker bangchan)
Favorite song: Dominooooo
Are you willing to help write a small article on every comeback: OFC
Thanks for joining!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

Stray Kids Fandom
Name: Elowyn Jones
Year: First
Bias: Lee Know
Favorite song: Hellavator
Are you willing to help write a small article on every comeback: Yes/No - Will try my best. Life is hectic

Stray Kids Fandom
Elowyn Jones wrote: 14 May 2026, 15:57 Name: Elowyn Jones
Year: First
Bias: Lee Know
Favorite song: Hellavator
Are you willing to help write a small article on every comeback: Yes/No - Will try my best. Life is hectic
Thanks for joining!
We share the same bias :wow:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

Stray Kids Fandom
Briar Anderson wrote: 14 May 2026, 15:59
Elowyn Jones wrote: 14 May 2026, 15:57 Name: Elowyn Jones
Year: First
Bias: Lee Know
Favorite song: Hellavator
Are you willing to help write a small article on every comeback: Yes/No - Will try my best. Life is hectic
Thanks for joining!
We share the same bias :wow:
Yayyy. Love him