Compartment 16 Closed

"Nice to meet you, Hestia," he greeted, placing the bag next to his legs rather than keeping it on his knees.  Lucas nodded to indicate that it would be great if she told him about this world he was about to be sprung into. Right now, any information on wizardry would be great since he wanted to catch up to be at the same level as all of the other students his age.

Quidditch. He knew that word. Back in Diagon Alley, Lucas overheard the mention of the sport as he passed the shop selling broomsticks. He was never one for sports but he imagined that flying would be one of the best feelings in the world. Flying on a broomstick sounded like something that he would love to do, though he doubted he'd be very good at it.

It seemed that his opinion on predicting the future was similar to Alex's. Lucas was never very superstitious and did not believe that people could see the future, often seeing them as con artists. However, he also never believed in witchcraft yet here he was. Though, he didn't like the idea that his life was already planned out for him.

After hearing Hestia talk, just listening to take in as much as he could, he realised that he probably should have read those books more in depth. Lucas was not sure what exactly a bowtruckle was but Alex seemed to have an idea, so he kept quiet.
"I 'm really looked forward to the care of magical creatures class... oh, and learning spells. What about you guys?" he asked.
Compartment 16 Closed
"Yeah, bowtruckles are these tiny, hard to spot creatures that protect trees and stuff, usually found in trees you make wands out of. They're real neat!" Hestia said with a grin. She then looked over at Lucas excitedly. "Oh Care of Magical creatures I'm so excited for! I really want to learn more about the creatures of the magical world you know? You know, I heard that when Harry Potter went here some kid got hurt in that class. I bet he was being reckless with the animals, you know? Creatures don't deserve that kind of thing, they have souls just like us. Their souls are probably better than some humans too."

Hestia nodded as she spoke, her words nearly getting caught on her tongue here and there, but she managed to get it all out. "I'm also really excited for stuff like Transfiguration, learning how to turn stuff into other stuff will be so cool! I mean all the spells are gonna be really cool but you know, that's like a classic muggle thing.  Turning stuff into other stuff." She nodded again and glanced at the other two boys, wondering if they were going to be friends throughout their years at Hogwarts.

"I'm named after a goddess you know"
Compartment 16 Closed
After walking past many compartments Faye wondered if she'd find one. She notices one that has a few kids in it but it seemed like it could fit another. Compartment 16 it read. She knocked on the door softly before entering. "Um hi everyone, I'm Faye (pronounced fay-uh) do you guys have room for one more?" She nervously fidgeted with her satchel strap. Since her parents left her at the station alone to figure out everything she needs to do her normally outgoing personality was squashed and replaced with a shy and nervous one. Brushing her hair back behind her ears she noticed two boys and a girl. They seemed friendly enough. She opened her satchel and pulled out a book: Twilight. She blushes but holds it tightly to her. Um so what were yall talking about? I know that I'm excited to get to hogwarts. She mumbles feeling like an idiot right now. She just had to state the obvious of what they were most likely talking about. Why didn't she ask about their favorite book or something like that. maybe she shouldve even asked about their favorite food or color. Hopefully when she gets to hogwarts she won't be this awkward.

-Faye, A student at Hogwart's wizarding school.