~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?

Alex Adams wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:19
Nick Jameson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:18 Jumps into the ocean using water to drag @Alex Adams along this is so boring I have to wait 4 years to apply for abilities make some for younger students
Don't worry i'll change it
Thanks let me guess you also wanted to change it but didn’t want to do it unless someone said it

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
Nick Jameson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:20
Alex Adams wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:19
Nick Jameson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:18 Jumps into the ocean using water to drag @Alex Adams along this is so boring I have to wait 4 years to apply for abilities make some for younger students
Don't worry i'll change it
Thanks let me guess you also wanted to change it but didn’t want to do it unless someone said it
Kinda ehehe

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
Alex Adams wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:21
Nick Jameson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:20
Alex Adams wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:19
Nick Jameson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:18 Jumps into the ocean using water to drag @Alex Adams along this is so boring I have to wait 4 years to apply for abilities make some for younger students
Don't worry i'll change it
Thanks let me guess you also wanted to change it but didn’t want to do it unless someone said it
Kinda ehehe
New it

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
Nick Jameson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:23
Alex Adams wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:21
Nick Jameson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:20
Alex Adams wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:19
Nick Jameson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:18 Jumps into the ocean using water to drag @Alex Adams along this is so boring I have to wait 4 years to apply for abilities make some for younger students
Don't worry i'll change it
Thanks let me guess you also wanted to change it but didn’t want to do it unless someone said it
Kinda ehehe
New it
Btw chat thread is out here

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
Name: Ezra Calloway
Year: First
FAV chara: Toph Beifong (did I spell that correctly...?)
Personality: Tylee (somewhat)
Bending: Waterbending

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
Ezra Calloway wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 13:43 Name: Ezra Calloway
Year: First
FAV chara: Toph Beifong (did I spell that correctly...?)
Personality: Tylee (somewhat)
Bending: Waterbending
Welcome! *gets overexcited and shakes a bit the ground* oh, oops, sowzz

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
Alex Adams wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 21:14
Ezra Calloway wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 13:43 Name: Ezra Calloway
Year: First
FAV chara: Toph Beifong (did I spell that correctly...?)
Personality: Tylee (somewhat)
Bending: Waterbending
Welcome! *gets overexcited and shakes a bit the ground* oh, oops, sowzz
*Almost falls over due to lack of balance and scrawny nature* ACK- oh thank you!

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
*yes another waterbender*

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
:)

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
Name: Justin Adams
Year: First
FAV chara: 1st Iroh 2nd Toph 3rd Appa
Personality: Toph/Iroh
Bending: Earthbending

“Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely.” - Uncle Iroh