3 Sep 2018, 16:17
Dungeons & Dragons Club
Lucien added in group two with other guys. Please owl your partners to plan for your IC meet-up and gaming sessions. I hope you enjoy!
"When I die, I want free Wi-Fi fitted inside my tombstone, just so people will visit more often."
3 Sep 2018, 17:13
Dungeons & Dragons Club
The Form
H.io Name*: Adelaide Ayers - to be addressed as: Miss Ayers, Professor Ayers or simply Ayers.
H.io Age*: 42 - looks early 30s due to (unknown to public) Dhampir blood
House: Technically Gryffindor, but school wide as a Professor
Posting Status: Can range due to what is needed, but I'm active on a daily basis
Your D&D knowledge*: Have played on an off for over 10 years. But will need to do a quick refresh, not worried about it.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: Yes
PS: I have only been a DM a couple of times, but my style is pretty relaxed. Although we are playing a specific version of DnD, I may change/add/remove rules to simplify for me or my players or to make the game more interesting. Basically as a DM, what I say will be final regardless of officially DnD rules.
H.io Name*: Adelaide Ayers - to be addressed as: Miss Ayers, Professor Ayers or simply Ayers.
H.io Age*: 42 - looks early 30s due to (unknown to public) Dhampir blood
House: Technically Gryffindor, but school wide as a Professor
Posting Status: Can range due to what is needed, but I'm active on a daily basis
Your D&D knowledge*: Have played on an off for over 10 years. But will need to do a quick refresh, not worried about it.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: Yes
PS: I have only been a DM a couple of times, but my style is pretty relaxed. Although we are playing a specific version of DnD, I may change/add/remove rules to simplify for me or my players or to make the game more interesting. Basically as a DM, what I say will be final regardless of officially DnD rules.
3 Sep 2018, 17:23
Dungeons & Dragons Club
Prof. Ayers added to group three! Currently, the group is empty, but I hope it gets filled soon. Enjoy, professor!Adelaide Ayers wrote: 3 Sep 2018, 17:13 The Form
H.io Name*: Adelaide Ayers - to be addressed as: Miss Ayers, Professor Ayers or simply Ayers...
"When I die, I want free Wi-Fi fitted inside my tombstone, just so people will visit more often."
3 Sep 2018, 23:36
Dungeons & Dragons Club
Can I switch Daniel to group 3 with the Professor? Is that a thing that's able to be done?
;
Str: 7 | Agility: 7 | Control: 7 | Stam: 9
4 Sep 2018, 00:44
Dungeons & Dragons Club
Aww sad day
To fear the unknown is to fear progress, don't shy away from it. Embrace it and discover something new.
4 Sep 2018, 01:30
Dungeons & Dragons Club
Name: Benjamin Golden
Hogwarts.IO age: 11
D&D Experience: Well! I have played at least a few times! My old babysitter used to play with me and a few other kids!
I'm willing to try my hand at DMing if no one will step up to do it!
Hogwarts.IO age: 11
D&D Experience: Well! I have played at least a few times! My old babysitter used to play with me and a few other kids!
I'm willing to try my hand at DMing if no one will step up to do it!
4 Sep 2018, 04:36
Dungeons & Dragons Club
I'm not entirely sure about this. Professor asked to be added in group three, since Quinn was already a DM in group two, and she'd like to be a DM. Though you guys should ask her. If she agrees, I'll just shift her to your group.Daniel Weaver wrote: 3 Sep 2018, 23:36 Can I switch Daniel to group 3 with the Professor? Is that a thing that's able to be done?;
"When I die, I want free Wi-Fi fitted inside my tombstone, just so people will visit more often."
4 Sep 2018, 04:38
Dungeons & Dragons Club
Adding Benjamin to group three shortly! It *may* change later.
"When I die, I want free Wi-Fi fitted inside my tombstone, just so people will visit more often."
4 Sep 2018, 04:49
Dungeons & Dragons Club
Yes I'd still prefer to DM. And I don't want to take anything away from Quinn, so perhaps let's just stay were we are for now.Dot Dutt wrote: 4 Sep 2018, 04:36I'm not entirely sure about this. Professor asked to be added in group three, since Quinn was already a DM in group two, and she'd like to be a DM. Though you guys should ask her. If she agrees, I'll just shift her to your group.Daniel Weaver wrote: 3 Sep 2018, 23:36 Can I switch Daniel to group 3 with the Professor? Is that a thing that's able to be done?;
4 Sep 2018, 05:21
Dungeons & Dragons Club
I'm just not sure why this is such a problem, though? It seems like there isn't enough interest for three groups right now, so if we aren't DMing, what is the harm in letting us choose which open group we are in?Dot Dutt wrote: 4 Sep 2018, 04:36I'm not entirely sure about this. Professor asked to be added in group three, since Quinn was already a DM in group two, and she'd like to be a DM. Though you guys should ask her. If she agrees, I'll just shift her to your group.Daniel Weaver wrote: 3 Sep 2018, 23:36 Can I switch Daniel to group 3 with the Professor? Is that a thing that's able to be done?;
Str: 7 | Agility: 7 | Control: 7 | Stam: 9