Scarlett's Shoppe!
@Linda Ramirez Your order is ready.
Reducio

Last edited by Scarlett Noel on 25 May 2023, 16:47, edited 1 time in total.
Scarlett's Shoppe!
@Amaris Knight above is an example
Scarlett's Shoppe!
Wow, I love it so much, thank you❤ Can you remind me how much should I pay to you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Scarlett's Shoppe!
@Linda Ramirez If you could rate me a 5 star on the 1st page that would be great!
Scarlett's Shoppe!
Can I get a banner
“You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.”
Scarlett's Shoppe!
Yes! But you need to fill out the form
Scarlett's Shoppe!
I don't know if you got my message or not but there is now a moodboard example
Scarlett's Shoppe!
Name: Nat
Year: 1st
Color theme/Aesthetic: Dark Kadima
Images: No
Faceclaim: Paris Belc
Year: 1st
Color theme/Aesthetic: Dark Kadima
Images: No
Faceclaim: Paris Belc
“You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.”
Scarlett's Shoppe!
Scarlett Noel wrote: 31 May 2023, 20:50I don't know if you got my message or not but there is now a moodboard example
yup i received it!
with love
— amaris
— amaris