Not active ❦Unusual meeting❦ OOC and IC

I am waiting to be indexed and wondering if I will have to change first usage of magic 😁

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Not active ❦Unusual meeting❦ OOC and IC
Meris Barovar wrote: 8 Mar 2023, 14:32 I'm ok. Really tired. I woke up way to early.
*gives hug*

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Not active ❦Unusual meeting❦ OOC and IC
@Meris Barovar I replied to your thread

"If the men find out we can shapeshift, they are GOING TO TELL THE CHURCH!"
𝕬𝖟𝖗𝖆𝖊𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊

Not active ❦Unusual meeting❦ OOC and IC
Name: Ciel Saskia
Year: 1
House: Hufflepuff
Do you want to participate in threads? Yes, but my availability waivers because ya girly has the SAT coming up soon- i'll be free for the most part though

do not attempt this at home, ciel is a professional cowboy!

Not active ❦Unusual meeting❦ OOC and IC
Do you all mind if Linda will add you as friends?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Not active ❦Unusual meeting❦ OOC and IC
Linda Ramirez wrote: 8 Mar 2023, 18:42 Do you all mind if Linda will add you as friends?
I dont mind

"If the men find out we can shapeshift, they are GOING TO TELL THE CHURCH!"
𝕬𝖟𝖗𝖆𝖊𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊

Not active ❦Unusual meeting❦ OOC and IC
Sorry I wasn't active, now I came back.How are you all? Do you want to talk about something here?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Not active ❦Unusual meeting❦ OOC and IC
Hey everyon!

"If the men find out we can shapeshift, they are GOING TO TELL THE CHURCH!"
𝕬𝖟𝖗𝖆𝖊𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊

Not active ❦Unusual meeting❦ OOC and IC
Hi

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC