TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo! Idk if I should be here but I did register for the TCC (tri-cook club, right?) and I'm just popping in to say hello>
When's the audition?
When's the audition?
"from dust we are born and from dust I will return the both of us, Sirin"
-Welt Yang, Honkai Impact second eruption
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
Hey there! Yup you did! I'm having health issues atm so things are a little delayed...
-flops over-
I will send an announcement with pinging you all and also owls when it's up!
When I get things together it'll be posted in the OOC chat, the main signup thread and owls.
Sorry about the delay!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
Alright thanks Kim! Feel better, don't put too much pressure on yourself!Kim Sato wrote: 8 Oct 2022, 23:09Hey there! Yup you did! I'm having health issues atm so things are a little delayed...
-flops over-
I will send an announcement with pinging you all and also owls when it's up!
When I get things together it'll be posted in the OOC chat, the main signup thread and owls.
Sorry about the delay!
"from dust we are born and from dust I will return the both of us, Sirin"
-Welt Yang, Honkai Impact second eruption
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
Don’t rush/worry- work on feeling betterKim Sato wrote: 8 Oct 2022, 23:09Hey there! Yup you did! I'm having health issues atm so things are a little delayed...
-flops over-
I will send an announcement with pinging you all and also owls when it's up!
When I get things together it'll be posted in the OOC chat, the main signup thread and owls.
Sorry about the delay!


we will still be here
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
Auditions are underway now in the first meeting of the year, which isn't exactly a meeting but is more like the audition process, please post your audition post whenever you can! Preferably sooner rather than later, so we can get our first meeting going in the near future. I will add this link to the main first post of this thread too and the OOC thread, so people will see it wherever they are!
Taisia and Cash still need to do their audition posts and Pax needs to post their arrival. Other than them, the current people who signed up for TCC are all accounted for, thank you! I will be posting again in the TCC to move things along sometime tomorrow. If you don't get around to posting before I do tomorrow that's fine. You can take your time. I just need to post to move things along so we get out of this slow rut. The audition thread we're doing right now will be over once everyone posts their audition posts. Sometime either this week or this upcoming week I will be setting up the new TCC thread for the following month, which will be our first official meeting of the TCC. Please look forward to this!
Reducio
@Bailey Glade, @Pax Zhang, @Eun-ji Lee Hunt, @Shiawase Mamori, @Cassandra Ironwoods, @Taisia Elidine Stroudefielde, @Rita Su, @Thorn Cullen, @Keith Moore, @Marina Oriel
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
-stumbles into the OOC Chat-
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
-tackles-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
-snugs-
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
-snugs-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
-snugs-
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started