Mafia Club OOC For Mafia members!

We have a total of 9 active members including Bailey as the co-leader of the club. The minimum amount of players we need is 10 but I think we can manage to do it with just 9, it might even be a really quick game because of this. Remember to play this game you must remain consistently active so you don't slow the game down. So please constantly check the game once it starts and if you have a special role always check your owls on a consistent basis, so you are up to date.

But before we get started with the game, there are 3 things for all of us to decide upon, which will be decided by polls. The first will be to decide the variation, the second to decide what kind of special roles and the third to decide the format aka 200 w/c rp-post style versus OOC format-style. Once I have the answers from everyone regarding the poll, I will get the game up and started for us!

Once all 9 members have voted, I will write down what variation was decided upon in the OOC thread and the main signup thread and put up the next poll which will ask you guys what kind of special roles you want included in this version. Once I have the answer for that, I will set up the last poll and have you guys decide if you want to do a quick and fast OOC-type of game with no w/c, or if you want to do a rp-post format with the normal 200 w/c game. Once I get the answer for this poll I will set up the thread and we can get the game started! I look forward to having you with us!

The first poll (voting for variation type) can be found in the first post of the club's OOC thread. I wasn't entirely sure how long to make the deadline for the poll so I left it as unlimited days for now.

I didn't want to rush anyone.
Reducio
@Bailey Glade
@EmmaLee LeDames
@Rita Su
@Quinn Root
@Monica Evans
@Kierce Gray
@AngelFyre McCubbin
@David Howard
@Ellie Kinsey

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Mafia Club OOC For Mafia members!
Hey folks, I hate to do this but I am going to remove myself from the list of players. Too much going on in real life and better to do it now than after the game starts. Sorry!

Sounds like it would have been fun!

Mafia Club OOC For Mafia members!
AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 15 Nov 2022, 10:51 Hey folks, I hate to do this but I am going to remove myself from the list of players. Too much going on in real life and better to do it now than after the game starts. Sorry!
Sounds like it would have been fun!
Np! Sorry I haven't gotten it up yet! My life has been... well unexpected things happened over the past month that destroy me inside both regarding HiO and also IRL too. Plus health issues and stress. So things have been chaotic for me. It's finally starting to calm down though. But yeah, I understand if you don't want to take part in this upcoming game. Did you want to just be left out from this game or removed from the club entirely? I will have the first game up sometime before the end of the month. Or maybe I may start the day after Thanksgiving to make it easier for people. Since this game requires you to vote on a consistent basis, you need to be around.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Mafia Club OOC For Mafia members!
Hi, Kim. For right now, probably would be best to think of me as gone entirely, so I guess remove me. When things settle, I will sign up again at some point. :biggrin:

Mafia Club OOC For Mafia members!
:thumbsup: Alright, will do so! Thank you! XD

Based off the interest so far, there is a tie between Mafia and Vampires.
When I get a moment, I will use Tatsu to choose, unless someone who hasn't voted yet votes.
Once I have a decision, I will set up another poll debating on whether to do this OOC/IC vs IC.

Give me 1 more week to get caught up everywhere on HiO. Then I can hold the activity check and the polls to see what people want to do. I think people are still away for New Years and stuff but everyone should be back sometime next week so that's when I'll do activity checks and the polls.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY