⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
I've paid, and sent you an owl to let you know this
"Do not pity the dead... pity the living. And above all those who live without love." Albus Dumbledore -
Jacob Harman
INPC: Tina Parker
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Simon Corbin wrote: 1 Mar 2022, 17:34I've paid, please let me know if you reccived it!Pea Elena Fowl wrote: 1 Mar 2022, 17:33All orders have been accepted!
@Lucia Fox @Xailah Alptraum @Simon Corbin @Logan Baird @Jacob Harman
Please make the payment if you haven't! Because I'll prioritize people who have paid first! Thank you!
Yes i've received it! Yours is the first on the queue!Thanks!
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Payment has been made. Thank you in advance, your art is lovely.
PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Opeila Winters wrote: 1 Mar 2022, 17:31Name: Opeila Winters
Year: Third Year
Background Colour: Dark Blue
Name/No name: Could you do the full name (Opeila Sezuna Winters) in the background?
Photo Reference: 1 | 2 | 3
Special Character Traits: Opeila has green eyes and usually wears her hair in a braid at the moment.
Method of Contact: Both owl and discord works
I'm sorry Pei, currently I will only receive 5 queues.But when I'm finished with all of them, yours would be the first one on the queue
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Logan Baird wrote: 1 Mar 2022, 17:39Payment has been made. Thank you in advance, your art is lovely.
Received! Thank you so much! You're now the 3rd in the queue!
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
payment and references sent!
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Oh sure, no rushPea Elena Fowl wrote: 1 Mar 2022, 17:41Opeila Winters wrote: 1 Mar 2022, 17:31Name: Opeila Winters
Year: Third Year
Background Colour: Dark Blue
Name/No name: Could you do the full name (Opeila Sezuna Winters) in the background?
Photo Reference: 1 | 2 | 3
Special Character Traits: Opeila has green eyes and usually wears her hair in a braid at the moment.
Method of Contact: Both owl and discord worksI'm sorry Pei, currently I will only receive 5 queues.But when I'm finished with all of them, yours would be the first one on the queue
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Received! Thank you so much! Yours would be the 4th queues!![]()
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Hi! @Simon Corbin Here's your order!
Orders up! @Jacob Harman ! Hope you like it
Reducio
Orders up! @Jacob Harman ! Hope you like it
Reducio
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
THAT IS PERFECT! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!Pea Elena Fowl wrote: 2 Mar 2022, 16:52 Hi! @Simon Corbin Here's your order!![]()
Reducio
Orders up! @Jacob Harman ! Hope you like it
Reducio
✬To learn to love others, you must learn to love yourself
HEX CODE- #826dba
STA 2 | EVA 6 | STR 4 | WIS 6 | ARC 5 | ACC 7 ✬

