Charms Class Closed

He would glance at the 'girly' hand sanitizer and he would take it in his hands. He would get a clean paper towel and squirt the good smelling gel liquid onto the desk. He began to smear and scrub, however, the ink would start to come off luckily. It was a bit like magic except you needed to be vigorously scrubbing. It did smell like fresh cupcakes and it had a good smell to it. "I'll try your books now." He would wipe down the book covers and gradually the ink came off on the plastic covers of the books. Some of them were paper back books so some of them couldn't be saved. He would then work on the floor, luckily it would start to be removed and soon it was finished. "Well that solves everything. Just be more careful." Only half of the pretty hand sanitizer would be left and he placed it on Dawn's desk. "My name is Adohiro Moira. I hope it was okay if I used a lot of the hand sanitizer. I can always reimburse you the money when I get money from my dorm again." He would state. He hoped he didn't sound too weird. 

@Elisa Teagan @Dawn Riley

"Why are you telling me to choose
When I only have my eyes half-open?
Somebody let me know, tell me which way to go"
-내일, 오늘