πŸŽ€πŸ’«The celestial cabinetπŸ”­πŸŽ΅

Banner

I make banners, profile pictures, play lists etc!!!
Please give credits when using!!!
Discounts
First years get 25 percent off!!
Gryffindors get 25% off!!
First 3 orders are free!!first three are claimed
Profile picture 2 sickles (first years 43 potato peels)
Reducio
Pop


Simple banner 3 sickles (first years 65 potato peels)
Reducio
BannerImage posted by the member

Floating banner 4 sickles (first years 87 potato peels)
Reducio
Baby

Playlist 5 sickles (first years 109 potato peels)

Reducio
Cassiopia’s playlist!
I have a dream - ABBA
Roslyn - Bon Iver
1979 - The Smashing Pumpkins
Decode - Paramore
Girl almighty - One Direction



Mood board 6 sickles (first years 130 potato peels)
Reducio
MoodMood
Form for orders!
Reducio
Name:
House:
Year:
Product:
Shape:
Color:
Style:
Details:
Image references and for what they are:
Text:
Symbols or icons:
Discounts:
Send by owl or in this thread?
Can I display your finished product in my shop?
Notes:

If ordering a playlist please fill this out.

Name:
House:
Year:
Mood board along with playlist? (3 extra sickles)
How many songs? (If more than 10 songs it costs an extra sickle)
Color of text?
Genres:
Artists:
Anything else?
Send by owl or in this thread?
Can I display your finished product in my shop?
Last edited by Cassiopia Stellato on 2 Oct 2026, 00:54, edited 10 times in total.

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ πŸ›’ πŸͺͺ

πŸŽ€πŸ’«The celestial cabinetπŸ”­πŸŽ΅
@Cassiopia Stellato are there any examples?

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

πŸŽ€πŸ’«The celestial cabinetπŸ”­πŸŽ΅
Amanda Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 20:36 @Cassiopia Stellato are there any examples?
Im making them now!!

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ πŸ›’ πŸͺͺ

πŸŽ€πŸ’«The celestial cabinetπŸ”­πŸŽ΅
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 20:38
Amanda Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 20:36 @Cassiopia Stellato are there any examples?
Im making them now!!
K, ty!

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

πŸŽ€πŸ’«The celestial cabinetπŸ”­πŸŽ΅
Amanda Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 20:39
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 20:38
Amanda Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 20:36 @Cassiopia Stellato are there any examples?
Im making them now!!
K, ty!
All of them are posted!!

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ πŸ›’ πŸͺͺ

πŸŽ€πŸ’«The celestial cabinetπŸ”­πŸŽ΅
Name: Amanda Clarke
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Product: Simple banner
Shape: Well, rectangle, squarish
Color: Mostly yellow, golds, light beiges, creams, whites.
Style: Hufflepuff, light academia
Details: Can you put the Hufflepuff Emblem pls? And also if you include fc can you put mine? I'll owl you.
Image references and for what they are: Erm... none? sry!
Text:
Amanda Clarke
Hufflepuff
Symbols or icons: Books?
Discounts: First three orders free?
Send by owl or in this thread? This thread
Can I display your finished product in my shop? Sure!
Notes: Owl me if you need any more details!

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

πŸŽ€πŸ’«The celestial cabinetπŸ”­πŸŽ΅
Name: Emiline Hunter
House: Puff
Year: 4th!
Product: Simple Banner
Shape: Rectangle
Color: autumn/ fall vibes please!
Style: semi halloweeny if you can
Details: Just owl me if you need more
Image references and for what they are: at bottom <3
Text: Let the adventure begin
Symbols or icons: pumpkin please
Discounts: Uhhhh not sure
Send by owl or in this thread?: Owl please!
Can I display your finished product in my shop? Ofccc
Notes: outfit below please
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 1 Oct 2026, 23:05, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

πŸŽ€πŸ’«The celestial cabinetπŸ”­πŸŽ΅
Amanda Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 22:18 Name: Amanda Clarke
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Product: Simple banner
Shape: Well, rectangle, squarish
Color: Mostly yellow, golds, light beiges, creams, whites.
Style: Hufflepuff, light academia
Details: Can you put the Hufflepuff Emblem pls? And also if you include fc can you put mine? I'll owl you.
Image references and for what they are: Erm... none? sry!
Text:
Amanda Clarke
Hufflepuff
Symbols or icons: Books?
Discounts: First three orders free?
Send by owl or in this thread? This thread
Can I display your finished product in my shop? Sure!
Notes: Owl me if you need any more details!
Accepted!!! Order will be complete soon!!!πŸ₯° your the first order so your order is free!!
Last edited by Cassiopia Stellato on 1 Oct 2026, 22:26, edited 1 time in total.

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ πŸ›’ πŸͺͺ

πŸŽ€πŸ’«The celestial cabinetπŸ”­πŸŽ΅
Emiline Hunter wrote: Yesterday, 22:20 Name: Emiline Hunter
House: Puff
Year: 4th!
Product: Simple Banner
Shape: Rectangle
Color: autumn/ fall vibes please!
Style: semi halloweeny if you can
Details: Just owl me if you need more
Image references and for what they are: at bottom <3
Text: Let the adventure begin
Symbols or icons: pumpkin please
Discounts: Uhhhh not sure
Send by owl or in this thread?: Owl please!
Can I display your finished product in my shop? Ofccc
Notes: outfit below please
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Accepted!!! Order will be complete soon!!!πŸ₯° your the second order so your order is free!!

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ πŸ›’ πŸͺͺ

πŸŽ€πŸ’«The celestial cabinetπŸ”­πŸŽ΅
Name: Lianna Irinova
House: School: Ilvermorny
Year: first
Product: moodboard
Shape: Rectangle
Color: Dark purple, indigo and dark green with gold touches
Style: Old money, spoiled brat
Details: Owl me if you need
Image references and for what they are: Her PInterest if you need the fc and some ideas
Text: her name and quote "I don't need your love, I have a trustfund"
Symbols or icons: Uhh, dunno?
Discounts: Do friends get discounts?
Send by owl or in this thread? Owl pls
Can I display your finished product in my shop?

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton