Our first club activity!
Activity Organizers
~Penelope Kneen~
~Amanda Clarke~
~Sofia Clayton~
Mentions - Outfit Date - dd/mm/yy @Amanda Clarke
@Sofia Clayton WC - 260
Location - N/A
I walked into the courtyard with a small basket in my hand looking around at the empty space with a little smile.
Earlier, I had sent out Owls to all the members of our first year club inviting everyone to join us for a picnic. Since we were all still getting to know each other Amanda, Sofia and I had decided that a picnic would be a nice way to make everyone feel more comfortable.
I placed the basket down and started arranging the things I had brought. A few blankets were spread across the grass and I carefully placed some snacks and drinks in the middle.
I kept looking towards the entrance of the courtyard.
Amanda and Sofia were supposed to come and help me with the arrangements.
I hoped they would arrive soon because there was still a bit work left to do.
I looked over everything once again before smiling to myself. I had also planned two little mini games for everyone. I was especially excited about those. Hopefullyy everyone would enjoy them and actually have fun together instead of just sitting quietly.
I adjusted one of the blankets and then stood up brushing my hands together.
This was our first proper club activity after all.
I wanted everyone to leave the picnic feeling like they had made at least one new frend.
I looked towards the courtyard entrance again waiting patiently for Amanda and Sofia to arrive.
"Come on, you two…" I murmured softly to mself, smiling a little.
I was ready to get everything finished.
"Magic can make anything happen. It reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it"
OOC Notes - Post in the group chat mentioning us if you have any doubts..
ABILITIES
Year 1 | Year 2 | Year 3 | Year 4 | Year 5 | Year 6 | Year 7STATISTICS
Stamina 7 | Evasion 6 | Strength 6 | Wisdom 5 | Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 5
Reducio
@Amanda Clarke
@Sofia Clayton
@Violet Anzu
@Nicole Grayson
@Aster Gillespie
@Aaron Schwartz
@Xio Arcana
@Zara Blackwood
@Arlen Maeve Byrn
@Elara Whitlock
@Chidera Amayo
@Kai Hepner
@Cassiopeia Stelio
@Vivienne Thorne
@Maya Maxwell
@Eleanor Fairchild
@Bella Light
@Willow Starch
@Athena Sterling
@Rosie Clarke
@Celeste Ginerva
@Paisley Emmeline Fox
@Sofia Clayton
@Violet Anzu
@Nicole Grayson
@Aster Gillespie
@Aaron Schwartz
@Xio Arcana
@Zara Blackwood
@Arlen Maeve Byrn
@Elara Whitlock
@Chidera Amayo
@Kai Hepner
@Cassiopeia Stelio
@Vivienne Thorne
@Maya Maxwell
@Eleanor Fairchild
@Bella Light
@Willow Starch
@Athena Sterling
@Rosie Clarke
@Celeste Ginerva
@Paisley Emmeline Fox
Our first club activity!
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |

made by: chelsea mitzchel
"Dialogue" My footsteps echo on the cobbled pathway of Hogwarts vast corridors. I can feel my heart thumping in my chest as I hurriedly rush towards the meeting place for First Years Club. I don't want to be late for the first meeting, especially since Penelope asked me and Amanda to help set up.
I rush into the courtyard and spot Penelope waiting there, looking slightly worried and impatient. I smile and wave reassuringly at her.
, then bound over to her excitedly. "Penelope!" I shout excitedly. Ready to help set up.
"I'm ready to help Penelope, what needs doing?" My heart thumps excitedly although there is a hint of apprehension, I want it all to go well and for every first year to feel at home!
I glance around the courtyard taking in all the work that needs to be done, it sure would be easier with another person. I wonder where Amanda is? I shrugged it off expected her to be here soon. I get busy with arranging chairs to be evenly spaced for our club members and helping Penelope arrange the picnic food in a nice manner so it's pleasing to the eye.
"How long till the other first years get here? I hope we're ready in time." I pace up and down the courtyard nervously. "Are you sure you owled all of them Penelope, what time did you say again....sorry I'm being quite impatient aren't I. I just need to relax." I breathe in and out calming myself.
![]() |
|
ooc notes ::
Our first club activity!
Aster clutched her bag tightly as she hurried down the corridor towards the courtyard, her footsteps echoing off the stone walls. She knew she was arriving early, but hoped that it wouldn't bother the organisers too much. Perhaps she could help arrange everything.
When she arrived at the door to the courtyard, she pushed it open and immediately gasped with delight. Penelope had outdone herself with the decorations. A variety of patterned blankets were spread out across the grass, and baskets of snacks and drinks rested on top of them.
Aster approached the two girls, who were busily finishing up the preparations, and smiled brightly. "Hi! I'm Aster. You're Penelope and Sofia, right? Thank you for organizing this picnic! Can I help with anything?"
She opened her bag and pulled out a small paper parcel. "I brought some sweets, if you want to put them out to share." Inside were acid pops, liquorice wands, butterscotch, sugar mice, and other sweets. "I bought them in Diagon Alley not too long ago, and I've been saving them to share with friends."
As Aster joined the girls in arranging the decorations, she continued to chat. "It's a lovely day for a picnic. What gave you this idea?"
When she arrived at the door to the courtyard, she pushed it open and immediately gasped with delight. Penelope had outdone herself with the decorations. A variety of patterned blankets were spread out across the grass, and baskets of snacks and drinks rested on top of them.
Aster approached the two girls, who were busily finishing up the preparations, and smiled brightly. "Hi! I'm Aster. You're Penelope and Sofia, right? Thank you for organizing this picnic! Can I help with anything?"
She opened her bag and pulled out a small paper parcel. "I brought some sweets, if you want to put them out to share." Inside were acid pops, liquorice wands, butterscotch, sugar mice, and other sweets. "I bought them in Diagon Alley not too long ago, and I've been saving them to share with friends."
As Aster joined the girls in arranging the decorations, she continued to chat. "It's a lovely day for a picnic. What gave you this idea?"
Our first club activity!
Date: N/A
Time: N/A
Location: N/A
Mentions:
@Penelope Kneen
@Sofia Clayton
@Violet Anzu
@Nicole Grayson
@Aster Gillepsie
@Aaron Schwartz
@Xio Arcana
@Zara Blackwood
@Arlen Maeve Byrn
@Elara Whitlock
@Chidera Amayo
@Kai Hepner
@Cassiopeia Stelio
@Vivienne Thorne
@Maya Maxwell
@Eleanor Fairchild
@Bella Light
@Willow Starch
@Athena Sterling
@Rosie Clarke
@Celeste Ginerva
@Paisley Emmeline Fox
Speech/Thoughts/Other Speech
Me and Penny and Sofia had thought of doing a picnic outside. Today was the perfect day for it. Penny had sent owls to all of our first year club members inviting them to attend the picnic. Hopefully most of them would come.
As I reached the courtyard where the picnic was supposed to be, I saw Penny, Sofia, and another first year from our club whose name was Aster if I correctly remembered. I approached them with a smile on my face. It looked like they were already chatting, although from where I was standing I couldn't be sure.
I finally reached them. I gasped. Penny had really worked hard so it seemed on the decorations and all the... Other things.
There were colorful blankets and snacks and drinks, and it looked like Aster had brought some more candy. Yaay! Candy! My mind shouted with glee.
After recovering from the shock, I called out to them. "Hey guys! I finally arrived! Need some more help or do you have it all sorted out?" I'd be happy to help with anything else! Hey, Aster! I see you brought some candy! Can I have some?" After I recovered my old self I started to organize all the additional decorations I had brought, which included some chocolate frogs to give to everyone, and a blindfold for a game I had in mind if anyone would want to participate. We'll see

"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.
Our first club activity!
Laura had come from a very difficult but boring class. Now all she wanted to do was go out to the courtyard of Hogwarts and relax. Her shoes click called against the hard floor of the corridor. Laura came to the Courtyard and saw 4 girls by some blankets , chairs games and sweets. Laura wondered if it would be rude to ask to join them. They all looked like they were first years. She went anyways. When she approached them they all looked up at her. " Hi I am Laura and what are you doing here it looks like a party and maybe could I join you guys I do not have anything else to do at the moment ( except for homework she thought ) she asked. Laura really hoped they would let her sit by them and have the party with them the sweets looked really apetizing and the game all looked so fun. Wait I know Penelope and Amanda. Penelope was tied with me when we got captured by the magic cellar. Now that I think about it of course they would have tried to capture us it is called The Magic Cellar she thought. Oh and hi Kaitlyn welcome.
Last edited by Laura Büttner on 28 Sep 2026, 05:14, edited 2 times in total.
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Our first club activity!
Reducio
WC : 245
Location : Courtyard.
Time : Early Afternoon
Speech : 1000f0
Location : Courtyard.
Time : Early Afternoon
Speech : 1000f0
☆

♡"⋆˚࿔ Kaitlyn Ross ⋆⋆˚࿔ Hufflepuff 𝜗𝜚˚⋆𐙚⋆。‧˚ʚ
ɞ˚‧。⋆


♡"⋆˚࿔ Kaitlyn Ross ⋆⋆˚࿔ Hufflepuff 𝜗𝜚˚⋆𐙚⋆。‧˚ʚ
ɞ˚‧。⋆I make my way towards the courtyard, following the directions I'd been given for the picnic. The decorations are really pretty.
There are snacks and drinks on the table that make my stomach rumble. There are four other girls here. I don't really know them, but I think I've seen them around. There are a bunch of colorful blankets spread out on the floor. Whoever organized this did a really good job.
I look around, not really sure what to do next. Everyone already seems to know each other, and I don't want to interrupt their conversation.
"Hi," I say shyly. "Am I late?"
It's a really good day for a picnic. The sun is up high and casts warm light onto the courtyard.
I glance back at the table, my eyes landing on the pile of snacks. Chocolate Frogs. Acid Pops. Butterscotch. It all looks so good.
I wonder if I should've brought something. Well, I did bring chess, but I don't know if anyone will want to play. Besides, I'm not that good.
I glance back at the girls, then at the snacks again. Maybe I should just go over there. I take a small breath before walking over to the table, but before I can reach it, another girl approaches the group. I stop for a moment, watching as she introduces herself and asks if she can join us.
"Hi. I'm Kaitlyn." I smile at Laura and finally grab a chocolate frog.
Last edited by Kaitlyn Ross on 22 Sep 2026, 22:10, edited 1 time in total.
Our first club activity!
Mentions: @Amanda Clarke, @Laura Büttner, @Kaitlyn Ross, @Penelope Kneen, @Sofia Clayton
Aster held out her parcel of sweets towards Amanda. "Of course! I brought them to share. What would you like?" While Amanda made her selection, Aster grabbed a butterscotch out of the assortment of sweets and popped it in her mouth. Mmmmm.
A couple more girls approached the picnic. She recognized Laura from her brief time in the Magic Cellar, but hadn't met the other one yet. The blonde Hufflepuff introduced herself as Kaitlyn.
"You're not late yet! We're still getting started! Feel free to grab whatever sweets you want; I brought a lot."
Aster settled down on a blue and green plaid blanket and poured herself some pumpkin juice while she waited for everyone else to arrive. In the meantime, she turned to Kaitlyn. "It's nice to meet you. Where are you from, and what do you think of Hogwarts so far?"
Aster was hoping to make a few more friends at the picnic; there were so many people at Hogwarts, and she would really love to see more familiar faces in the halls.
"I haven't been able to make it to the Magic Cellar recently," she said to Laura. "Too much Transfiguration homework. What other mischief has been brewing down there? I only just got my hair to turn normal again." Aster laughed at the memory. "Has the gravity returned?"
Aster continued to chat for a while before calling to the organisers. "Penelope, Sofia, Amanda! What else do you have planned for today? Anything I can help with? Or is it a secret?"
Aster held out her parcel of sweets towards Amanda. "Of course! I brought them to share. What would you like?" While Amanda made her selection, Aster grabbed a butterscotch out of the assortment of sweets and popped it in her mouth. Mmmmm.
A couple more girls approached the picnic. She recognized Laura from her brief time in the Magic Cellar, but hadn't met the other one yet. The blonde Hufflepuff introduced herself as Kaitlyn.
"You're not late yet! We're still getting started! Feel free to grab whatever sweets you want; I brought a lot."
Aster settled down on a blue and green plaid blanket and poured herself some pumpkin juice while she waited for everyone else to arrive. In the meantime, she turned to Kaitlyn. "It's nice to meet you. Where are you from, and what do you think of Hogwarts so far?"
Aster was hoping to make a few more friends at the picnic; there were so many people at Hogwarts, and she would really love to see more familiar faces in the halls.
"I haven't been able to make it to the Magic Cellar recently," she said to Laura. "Too much Transfiguration homework. What other mischief has been brewing down there? I only just got my hair to turn normal again." Aster laughed at the memory. "Has the gravity returned?"
Aster continued to chat for a while before calling to the organisers. "Penelope, Sofia, Amanda! What else do you have planned for today? Anything I can help with? Or is it a secret?"
Our first club activity!

Violet had received an owl some time ago. The First years Club had prepared an event, she was as nervous as one could be. The girl took a deep breath. She was standing at the entrance to the Courtyard, Violet glanced at her small basket that contained a few baked goods such as biscuits and a few sweets.
She opened the door leading to the Courtyard, where the Club Event was to be hosted, Violet wondered if she might've been too late, or too early. She looked up, seeing the Club leader, Penelope, Amanda, and Sofia then three other girls who she recalled the face, but not their names. They were nearby a patch of grass, covered with some blankets. The sky had a few clouds, but the day was marvellous, with sunlight that warmed up the Scottish Hills.
She approached the group, with a nervous smile on her face.
"Hey guys, I brought some treats" Violet said, looking at them. She looked at the basket and took out a glass bottle with lemonade "I also brought lemonade if you guys want."
Violet settled down, sitting in one of the plaid blankets, the took from her basket some biscuits, offering to the other students the shortbread biscuits, of different shapes.
"My name is Violet, nice to meet you two." she introduced herself, turning to Kaitlyn and Aster.
The Hufflepuff looked around, seeing if any familiar faces would arrive. While waiting, she sampled for one of her baked treats.
Mentions: @Kaitlyn Ross, @Aster Gillepsie
Our first club activity!

| ░▓ ░▓ ░▓ ░▓ ░▓ ░▓ |
|
▓░ ▓░ ▓░ ▓░ ▓░ ▓░ |
Date: n/a n/a :Time
▛ |
▜ |
|
|
||
▙ |
▟ |
Our first club activity!

Paisley had received an owl inviting her to the picnic in the courtyard, and she had just arrived. The organizers must have decorated it! It looks really beautiful, she thought to herself.
Some girls sat on the picnic mat, munching on biscuits, then Paisley noticed a basket containing a few sweets. My favorite! she thought. Paisley is determined to make some new friends. There are girls from different houses, but only one she recognized as a Gryffindor. She also recognized Elara from Hufflepuff.
Paisley sat on the picnic mat and introduced herself as Paisley from Gryffindor. The sweets in the basket was very tempting so she asked if she could have one. There was also a bottle of lemonade, so she poured herself a cup.
"It is a perfect day for picnic, isn't it?" she asked the girls. It is a sunny day, with a small breeze blowing at their faces. There's also some leaves falling down trees. It's Paisley's first time joining other girls in an activity, so far she has enjoyed it.
After a few hours, Paisley noticed the sky is getting darker. But still, the girls seem to enjoy themselves. Well, nevermind it, then. She thought. It has also been a long time since she has been to a picnic. She hopes she could make friends with all the girls around here.
Word count:
Reducio
Interactions:230
Reducio
N/A
Dust-covered books and midnight tea.






