The Party in The Room Of Requirements
This is a club of a thread
where Laverne plans to have a
party in the Room of Requirements.
You guys can sign up to join
the chaos and fun!
If you don't have a Hogsmead
Permission Slip, I can happily lend
it to you! Maybe so can the others.
where Laverne plans to have a
party in the Room of Requirements.
You guys can sign up to join
the chaos and fun!
If you don't have a Hogsmead
Permission Slip, I can happily lend
it to you! Maybe so can the others.
Here's the sign up form:
Reducio
Code: Select all
[b]Name:
Year:
Active or Not:
Have permission slip:
(If you do) Will you share to the people who don't have it:[/b] Reducio
Members of the Party:Reducio
@Sia Rose
@Riley Bluescar
@ Marcella Di Angelo
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 22 Jul 2026, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
@Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
@ Lauren Vanes
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
@ Lauren Vanes
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 23 Jul 2026, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
I WOULD LOVE TO!! XDLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Yay!! U can sign up!Marcella di Angelo wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 17:22I WOULD LOVE TO!! XDLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
[quote]Name: Riley Bluescar
Year: second
Active or Not: super duper active
Have permission slip: sadly no
(If you do) Will you share to the people who don't have it: n/a
Year: second
Active or Not: super duper active
Have permission slip: sadly no
(If you do) Will you share to the people who don't have it: n/a
Last edited by Riley Bluescar on 22 Jul 2026, 21:07, edited 1 time in total.
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Name: Sia Rose
Year: Second
Active or Not: Active!!
Have permission slip: No
Year: Second
Active or Not: Active!!
Have permission slip: No
memento mori, memento vivere
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
I would but I would need a fake permission passLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
How many galleons do you needMavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 01:42I would but I would need a fake permission passLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
Sure why not~Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
The Party in The Room Of Requirements
2 G and 15S ig...Nick Jameson wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 08:53How many galleons do you needMavis Blair wrote: 23 Jul 2026, 01:42I would but I would need a fake permission passLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Jul 2026, 16:23 @Clark Stellan
@ Joseph Sims
@Lily Clarke
@Mavis Blair
@Marcella Di Angelo
@Riley Bluescar
@Nick Jameson
@Ophelia Vanderblit
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Amalie Leclerc
I have a feeling you guys would like to participate..... So just mentioning
I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.