✰ the dead wizards society ✰ ic plot-heavy

Image posted by the member
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
YOU HAVE BEEN CORDIALLY INVITED TO JOIN THE SECRET

DEAD WIZARDS SOCIETY

MEETING ONE; TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 11PM.
RESTRICTED SECTION OF THE LIBRARY

BRING A POEM OF WIZARDING OR MUGGLE ORIGIN, OR ONE OF YOUR OWN CREATION. BE PREPARED TO CITE THE SOURCE OF THE POEM AND WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU.
_________________________________ xx, Ꮛ

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
________________________________________________________________________________________
Image posted by the member
MEMBERS ; Me (ofc), Amalie Leclerc, Elowin Prankhurst, Clark Stellan, Mikaela Hendricks, Lena Lott, Rosy Parker, Sia Rose, Robin Lockett, Aelis Tavis, Jay Valkyrie, Wisteria Ames, Avery Abernanthy
ENEMIES ; Dahlia Lee
________________________________________________________________________________________
𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱 / 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙿𝙻𝙾𝚃
What begins as Emma wanting to reform an exclusive group her father had created in his days at Hogwarts to discuss both wizarding and muggle literature and art behind his parents backs slowly turns into her creating a club of academics that secretly plot against those who target muggleborns and halfbloods for their lineage with pranks and mild (and anonymous) threats, all the while sneaking out every week to learn more about muggle and wizarding culture through works of art, and making lifelong friends in the process.
dated for the 2026 - 27 school year.
Image posted by the member ___________________Image posted by the member
𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝙹𝙾𝙸𝙽?
Anybody! Plot-wise it would make the most sense if your character is into their academics / literature, and/ or have parents that disapprove of muggle culture, but it is not necessary. If your character isn't at a point in their development where they are accepting of muggle culture, I was thinking the storyline could have one or two people who find out about the group and try to rat out one of the group meetings.
Image posted by the member ___________________Image posted by the member
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
IF YOU'RE JOINING, PLEASE REPLY STATING YOUR NAME, WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN, AND BLOOD STATUS, SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE ROSTER.
OWLS WILL BE SENT THE TWILIGHT BEFORE A MEETING DATE.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Last edited by Emma van Elst on 4 Jul 2026, 18:15, edited 17 times in total.

✰ the dead wizards society ✰ ic plot-heavy
Name: Amalie Leclerc
Year: First
Status: Pure-blood
Reason for joining: IC; Amalie is very much into reading and academics! OOC; I love literature and I love this idea sm <33

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

✰ the dead wizards society ✰ ic plot-heavy
Elowin Prankhurst
Pure blood
I want to join coz I love poetry

Hiiii

✰ the dead wizards society ✰ ic plot-heavy
✯Name: Clark Stellan
✯Why you want to join: Clark is an absolute freak when it comes to Academics. Not only am I a highly focussed and determinded student, who's goal is it to achieve the best of the best, but I can also loose myself in writing poems, stories, or just dive deep into a great book, be it either Muggle or Wizard Literature. But if I got I just received any book, I would totally devoue it, with my whole soul.
And Muggle Literature is important to me, because I come from a well off family, with a prestigious background, all Pure-Bloods. And all of them were Against any other, that wasn't Pure like them.
And I think that is really wrong.
And I am hopeful I could find new people in this Club.
✯Bloodstatus: Pure-Blood

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

✰ the dead wizards society ✰ ic plot-heavy
added all of you!

✰ the dead wizards society ✰ ic plot-heavy
Emma van Elst wrote: 26 Jun 2026, 23:38 added all of you!
Yay!! I am so excited!!

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

✰ the dead wizards society ✰ ic plot-heavy
Clark Stellan wrote: 26 Jun 2026, 23:39
Emma van Elst wrote: 26 Jun 2026, 23:38 added all of you!
Yay!! I am so excited!!
me too!!! i hope maybe over the next few days we can get at least five or six more people, but we've already got a cute little group : )

✰ the dead wizards society ✰ ic plot-heavy
Emma van Elst wrote: 26 Jun 2026, 23:41
Clark Stellan wrote: 26 Jun 2026, 23:39
Emma van Elst wrote: 26 Jun 2026, 23:38 added all of you!
Yay!! I am so excited!!
me too!!! i hope maybe over the next few days we can get at least five or six more people, but we've already got a cute little group : )
I bet there will be more people joining. I mean Poetry and literature are high asked subjects around here. And alone tge meaning behind this club, is really great!!

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

✰ the dead wizards society ✰ ic plot-heavy
Name: Mikaela Hendricks
Year: First
Status: Half-blood
Reason for joining: IC; Mikaela is, in fact, a great writer. She also has a poet soul and, OOC, I am VERY excited for this.

"I was good. I was really good"

✰ the dead wizards society ✰ ic plot-heavy
yay!!! so glad you are : ) i’ll add u