TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
Members of the TCC can chat OOC about the club here!
Last edited by Kim Sato on 2 Nov 2025, 18:45, edited 5 times in total.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!!!!!!!
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyy! Sorry it's been a little quiet for this, I've been busy with summer camp planning so I neglected everything else including posts... but once I'm caught up, I will see what people think, whether they think we should put TCC on hold until September (after summer camp ends) or continue!
Feel free to talk about anything here though relating to the club or to food and cooking in general!
Feel free to talk about anything here though relating to the club or to food and cooking in general!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
Alright!
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
Things will be a little slow in this club until summer is over. Mostly because I believe a lot of people are absent during the summer or will be focused entirely on summer camp events. But the club is still active, I'll do a roll check starting August 31st that will last for 7 days. At the end of those 7 days, I'll resume club activities, finish the auditions up and then do our first official meeting soon after that!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
Notice:
I will be revamping and starting the first meeting of this club sometime in the near future.
I've just been really busy with IRL stuff regarding health conditions.
So it's been taking me a bit longer than I thought to get my stuff together.
I will send out a notice when I settle my health problems and get our first meeting of the new year up! I will also tag everyone listed on the main page and those who join up until then. So feel free to sign up if it interests you! Thanks for your patience and I will do back as soon as some of my health conditions clear up. I just need a bit more time.
Permanent crown for my tooth is the 22nd and I have some other issues in my mouth I need to ask dentist about when I go there. Plus I'm stressing bc I have this mouth condition that I got from taking antibiotics for my tooth from earlier and I'm trying to get rid of that. Hopefully they can do the crown even if I still have that condition...
I also now have a thumb issue (it hurts when I bend it or use it...) and a underneath the toe issue (boil or blister I think). I'm just a mess and waiting for some of these issues to clear up a little. So I'm stressed and feeling a little off, which is why I haven't set up club meetings yet but I do intend to sometime in the near future! So yeah, posting this.
So you guys know.
I didn't forget about the club or any of you! I've just been really stressed and busy atm.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
For those of you who are keeping up with this thread, please read this section I just posted for everyone! Accio it's an activity check for those that have been online within the past month. I eliminated those who haven't been online for a long time. If they return they can sign up again.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
The activity check will be held until the 30th of September. As I want to get things started by October 1st if at all possible. Since it's a perfect date to start.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
TCC: OOC Let's Chat!
Sorry for the delay in sending out the info about your rank and posting the first meeting, I've developed my mouth condition back again which started to give me another lovely annoyance. So I've not been feeling that great and now have to focus on getting rid of two 'infections' at the same time. With taking an antibiotic and a medication at the same time and having to figure out what foods I can eat between the two as the antibiotic makes me not able to eat magnesium or calcium within 2hr before and 2hrs after taking it BUT my mouth condition also makes me unable to eat anything with sweet/sugar in it... so that's upsetting my food balance and life and making me depressed. I just want to get a clean bill of health so I don't have to worry about things again...
I will try and pull myself together and set things up sometime this upcoming week though. My dentist appointment is on Monday where I will see if I have to continue taking the antibiotics for my tooth infection. And I'm also going to drop my my doctor to see if I can get an appointment to figure out how to take care of my mouth condition again too. Sigh. My body seems as if it's being stubborn fighting antibiotics and medication >.< Anyway just wanted to make sure you guys knew I hadn't forgotten about you all and that I'm still here, just being a little slow as I try to make my body behave and listen to me so that I can get healthy again. Love you all thank you for staying!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
