Register
Sign in

11 Mar 2024, 11:26
FAQ — Questions
Scarletta Davis wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 10:47 Thank you! Just one more question: How do I add an image in a post/reply?
You're welcome!!

Use [*img] and [*/img] tags without the *

Code: Select all

[img]LINK[/img]

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC)

11 Mar 2024, 11:48
FAQ — Questions
Thank you! It worked, but is it possible to make the image smaller?

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.

11 Mar 2024, 12:04
FAQ — Questions
Scarletta Davis wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 11:48 Thank you! It worked, but is it possible to make the image smaller?

[image=150x150]your image link[/image]
where 150x150 you set the size you want

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
────────────・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────────────
✮Linda Ramirez✮-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-

11 Mar 2024, 12:07
FAQ — Questions
oh thank you!

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.

11 Mar 2024, 13:13
FAQ — Questions
Then other thing to make sure of is that you are using a site that serves as an image host. A lot of members have difficulties using images because the url they use is not linked back to a legitimate image host.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

11 Mar 2024, 13:31
FAQ — Questions
Yes, sites like postimages and imagebb work great!!

I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be

11 Mar 2024, 20:01
FAQ — Questions
so, i found an image off pinterest, but I can't use it. Here's the link

Could anyone please help?!

11 Mar 2024, 20:04
FAQ — Questions
Scarletta Davis wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 20:01 so, i found an image off pinterest, but I can't use it. Here's the link

Could anyone please help?!

[img]/files/c38209683c4faf90.jpg[/img]
Here you go

In future just try to get it downloaded and proceed to upload in any hosting image site

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
────────────・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────────────
✮Linda Ramirez✮-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-

11 Mar 2024, 20:12
FAQ — Questions
oh thank you!!!! You're so helpful <3 :)

16 Mar 2024, 20:45
FAQ — Questions
So sorryyyy for the bother, but urgent question: where do you apply for special race/talent?