6 Mar 2024, 15:35
Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: Kit Isabelle Blaine
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes/No
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: Yes/No
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes/No
I am requesting a soft deletion: Yes/No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes/No
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records) Archer Duncan
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes/No (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding)
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes/No (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding)
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: After my hiatus I feel as if I have only grown further from Kit. I feel more drawn to Archer and I think it would be best to start fresh.
Complete Lear

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.

7 Mar 2024, 00:20
Present Character Name: Argahlon Vexius
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: No
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. I plan to use Lorcan McCoire as my next account.(Approved from Colin to be a part of their family)
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I feel as if I rushed through the entire creation process and the story I created I do not care for. I would love to actually put some effort into my next character.
Owl Sent Lear
March 8

Done Lear
March 14

7 Mar 2024, 17:02
Present Character Name: Nancy McLoughlin
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: No, unless I become staff again in the future.
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: This was an old staff/adult account and I am no longer interested in keeping her as a character anymore.
Complete Lear

"You got a fast car, Is it fast enough so we can fly away?
We gotta make a decision, Leave tonight or live and die this way" Fast Car~ Tracy Chapman

13 Mar 2024, 16:36
Present Character Name: Alma Stoll
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Not in the near future
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I have completely run out of time for posting on site and threading, and I have made the decision to take this off of my plate. I would like to grow up and learn more responsibility and commitment skills before returning to the site, and make sure that I have enough time to be active and engaged in the community.
Done - Lear

Just don’t let the good life pass you by ♫♪

19 Mar 2024, 19:00
Present Character Name: Clark Baird
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes (my longest running character)
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: No
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. Reactivation. Noah Jupe
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: Clark is much too reckless, has no care for anyone. And to be honest, he's drab for me. There's only so much chaos I can do before getting bored of the same ol' thing.
CLARK NOTE: Upon deactivating, this does mean that I will temporarily send my mentor badge to one of the team leads (or lear) and I'll-- :thinking: Noah has a badge apparently.
Done, Marcus

“There are people dying. Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life, the greatest gift of all” - We Are The World (USA For Africa)

21 Mar 2024, 15:07
Present Character Name: Sparrow Gold
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records) Derya Anderson
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding)
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding)
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I want to restart from the begining since I was too busy to rp. This time, with my new account I attempt to complete Hogwarts!!
Done - Galahad

22 Mar 2024, 12:56
Present Character Name: Alexander Mason
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: No, reactivating Quinn Root.
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account : Yes, Let the quidditch team know both on Discord and on Site.
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I am really struggling to write Alex, and find him really boring. With Quinn, I could always count on something new and fun to happen. I also have been missing Quinn a lot, like A LOT XD.
Done - Galahad

25 Mar 2024, 20:23
Present Character Name: Cathly Embers
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: No
I am requesting a deactivation: No
I am requesting a soft deletion: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I don't like my character. I don't want to keep playing her. I haven't been on this site long but am already seeing that this character is too much like my OOC self, and don't ever want to play this kind of character again. It's boring and really not fun. It makes me unhappy. Maybe I will make a new character with entirely different personality later on.

Denied - Lear

This account was created less than 1 month ago. Accounts need to be at least 6 months old to be eligible for a new character creation.

Misread and thought this was a deactivation. It is a soft deletion and an attempt to cheat the system. Just noticed that they snuck back onto the site on a new account. Soft deleting as requested. IP banning as per article 17.

5 Apr 2024, 01:26
Present Character Name: Lily Isobel McCoire
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: no
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes/
I am requesting a soft deletion: no
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records) Emily Ramirez
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I am unhappy with Lily and I want a new start.

Approved Lear

"This is the only warning you get." Jaxon Vega, Crave by Tracy Wolff

5 Apr 2024, 03:22
Present Character Name:
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: no
I am requesting a soft deletion: no
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. Aleksandra FairBairn
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: no
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion:
Just to get a fresh start feeling rather bored with Helena

Approved Lear

“I am just the Villain in your story, but a Hero in mine.”