Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

You just always cause chaos. You are rivaling IC Cass with the amount of chaos you cause

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
IC Prat is actually very nerdy and introverted,like me

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
IC Cass is wild and nothing like me they live for chaos

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 05:20
Prat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 04:27
Aston Beckett wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:31 Soooo who's your favourite of the Gaang?
Toph
hey prat! how was your day?
Binge watched the Anakin & Padme Saga
Image posted by the member
Life's Boring but we keep living

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'M ALIVE I JS SLEPT FOR LIKE 10 HOURS
life, it is good

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hello humans
Does anyone know when we graduate?

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]In July

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
@Ash Brown yes! july 1st!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 16:17 Hello humans
Does anyone know when we graduate?
I'm not letting you graduate

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh
Thanks Rhea and Tracey!!
So is it like we'll graduate even if all the homework isn't done idk I'm on HiO for very long still I dunno anything...?

You are not you when you are sane.