Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

it's on Paramount+ and i think Netflix, i might be wrong abt that tho. yeah, they do, the very last episode

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Really? not till the last episode??

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yep, very last scene too.

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
wow, I thought we'd at least get of few episodes of them being together and hanging out, this is sad, and kinda disappointing

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yeah ik what you mean, i was so tired of asami getting played by mako over and over so I thought we'd actually get to see her happy, but no, we get one scene of her and korra holding hands

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
that's just sad, cause Asami and mako felt very... uh kinda wrong? like they weren't the best for each other yk? I don't know much but I did get that feeling

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yeah it felt rly forced tbh

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
alsooo I check your ency, you're a PJO fan? yeppie!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aston Beckett wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 23:02 alsooo I check your ency, you're a PJO fan? yeppie!
yessss I love PJO, HoO, and ToA

lmao, I'm writing my first rp for my iNPC and I lowkey forgot if she spoke greek or german. bc alex speaks greek

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
My iNPC still haven't got approved yet, it's hasn't been long I'm just impatient

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas