Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

omg when i was younger i used to have the biggest crush on Zuko

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I swear everyone did, not me though, I have never had a crush on fictional characters or celebrities. Also I didn't get to watch the show till I was 11

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i think i watched it for the first time when I was 10 or 11, so a solid few years back

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ah, same, btw what do you think about the legend of Korra?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I love LoK, Bolin is such a vibe

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I haven't seen LOK yet, perhaps I should

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
omg aster, you totally should. it's rly good, korra isn't my favorite avatar tho, it's js her vibe that throws me off

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I tried watching it once, but I just couldn't deal with the love.. square? in season one, I know it gets better but I just hate love triangles/square/other shapes so much

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
lol, 'other shapes" has me crying
but yeah, bc bolin likes korra, but korra like mako, but mako likes asami, but he also likes korra- it's js so messy

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I know! I watched it with my dad, even after he told me that he's pretty sure Korra and Asami get together in season three so most of this doesn't last long, I still just couldn't deal. Now I have made my mental preparations and now I can't find it on streaming. It's a pity

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas