Last person to post wins!
omg when i was younger i used to have the biggest crush on Zuko
Last person to post wins!
i think i watched it for the first time when I was 10 or 11, so a solid few years back
Last person to post wins!
I love LoK, Bolin is such a vibe
Last person to post wins!
I haven't seen LOK yet, perhaps I should
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
omg aster, you totally should. it's rly good, korra isn't my favorite avatar tho, it's js her vibe that throws me off
Last person to post wins!
lol, 'other shapes" has me crying
but yeah, bc bolin likes korra, but korra like mako, but mako likes asami, but he also likes korra- it's js so messy
but yeah, bc bolin likes korra, but korra like mako, but mako likes asami, but he also likes korra- it's js so messy
Last person to post wins!
I know! I watched it with my dad, even after he told me that he's pretty sure Korra and Asami get together in season three so most of this doesn't last long, I still just couldn't deal. Now I have made my mental preparations and now I can't find it on streaming. It's a pity