Last person to post wins!
[quote]Honestly, up to you. OMG! I JUST REALIZED MY ENCY HAS THREE PAGES!!!!!!!!?
Last person to post wins!
damn, i'll prolly go over that if I write for both sides of the family
yeah, april, you keep adding more. I'm pretty sure you have one of the most viewed encies too
yeah, april, you keep adding more. I'm pretty sure you have one of the most viewed encies too
Last person to post wins!
You can do both! Cass has a ton of small openings where if someone wants to be related to them I can squeeze them in later, and and almost 2k words bout their famlilyAlexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:13 but.... you're not
i need the people of this thread's ideas, should I write some really in depth history on Alex's family tree, or should I find someone that Alex finds out is part of her family but their family doesn't talk to alex's parents or smth like that?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
I'll probably do something similar. it'll probably be something like alex's parents just don't talk to that part of the family because they think they're better than everyone elseCass Ito wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:17You can do both! Cass has a ton of small openings where if someone wants to be related to them I can squeeze them in later, and and almost 2k words bout their famlilyAlexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:13 but.... you're not
i need the people of this thread's ideas, should I write some really in depth history on Alex's family tree, or should I find someone that Alex finds out is part of her family but their family doesn't talk to alex's parents or smth like that?
Last person to post wins!
Wait till I get my free terrible code booths open I can finally spoil your dreamsAston Beckett wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:18 I really want a nice looking pretty ency but I'm too dumb to figure out codes and I'm too broke to pay people to do it for me
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
lol, my ency is olay for now, I want to code it better but I'm severely lacking the ability/skill
Last person to post wins!
I took a bunch of codes from the donation thread and used those+made my own terrible one for their family. I would say it looks fine now?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones