Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

[quote]Honestly, up to you. OMG! I JUST REALIZED MY ENCY HAS THREE PAGES!!!!!!!!?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Damn, My one is short, just one page but I will like to expand on it a bit more as time goes on

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
damn, i'll prolly go over that if I write for both sides of the family
yeah, april, you keep adding more. I'm pretty sure you have one of the most viewed encies too

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:13 but.... you're not
i need the people of this thread's ideas, should I write some really in depth history on Alex's family tree, or should I find someone that Alex finds out is part of her family but their family doesn't talk to alex's parents or smth like that?
You can do both! Cass has a ton of small openings where if someone wants to be related to them I can squeeze them in later, and and almost 2k words bout their famlily

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I really want a nice looking pretty ency but I'm too dumb to figure out codes and I'm too broke to pay people to do it for me

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:17
Alexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:13 but.... you're not
i need the people of this thread's ideas, should I write some really in depth history on Alex's family tree, or should I find someone that Alex finds out is part of her family but their family doesn't talk to alex's parents or smth like that?
You can do both! Cass has a ton of small openings where if someone wants to be related to them I can squeeze them in later, and and almost 2k words bout their famlily
I'll probably do something similar. it'll probably be something like alex's parents just don't talk to that part of the family because they think they're better than everyone else

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aston Beckett wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:18 I really want a nice looking pretty ency but I'm too dumb to figure out codes and I'm too broke to pay people to do it for me
Wait till I get my free terrible code booths open I can finally spoil your dreams

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
lol, my ency is olay for now, I want to code it better but I'm severely lacking the ability/skill

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I took a bunch of codes from the donation thread and used those+made my own terrible one for their family. I would say it looks fine now?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aster made my simple ency page and I'm pretty happy with it for now

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas