Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

no, be meaner , join me in the dark side

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i know for a fact you're not even the slightest bit evil. it's all just a character. but you should also be nice, and stop saying I beat you up behind the three broomsticks.

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 06:20 i know for a fact you're not even the slightest bit evil. it's all just a character. but you should also be nice, and stop saying I beat you up behind the three broomsticks.
@Aston Beckett
@Cass Ito
@Ash Brown

LOOK SHE'S TRYING TO SILENCE HER VICTIM :mod: :thumbdown: :nerves:

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
no i'm not! he's js lying!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 06:19 no, be meaner , join me in the dark side
Yeah no, not a force user, mandalorians better

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
alrighty folks! i'm off to bed! goodnight everyone!
Last edited by Alexandria Clark on 18 Jun 2024, 06:35, edited 1 time in total.

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 06:23
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 06:20 i know for a fact you're not even the slightest bit evil. it's all just a character. but you should also be nice, and stop saying I beat you up behind the three broomsticks.
@Aston Beckett
@Cass Ito
@Ash Brown

LOOK SHE'S TRYING TO SILENCE HER VICTIM :mod: :thumbdown: :nerves:
Lies lies lies

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Goodnight!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 06:24 no i'm not! he's js lying!
I trust u Rhea 😌
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 06:23
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 06:20 i know for a fact you're not even the slightest bit evil. it's all just a character. but you should also be nice, and stop saying I beat you up behind the three broomsticks.
@Aston Beckett
@Cass Ito
@Ash Brown

LOOK SHE'S TRYING TO SILENCE HER VICTIM :mod: :thumbdown: :nerves:
You're making me feel like she's the victim here, and you're a culprit oiuiugrtsdyugkfjfj lmao

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 06:35 alrighty folks! i'm off to bed! goodnight everyone!
Goodnight, pls don't look under your bed

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15