Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

gonna write that alex rp today fr 8)

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
the ransom is 7 million, but i never asternapped her!

oh yay!!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
keep em, 7 million is too much for @Cass Ito

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm sad to hear that you don't think I'm worth that much money prat

And I was never asternapped for the record, just disappeared to write some stuff

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
fine, 2 million, but aster is worth 2 billion

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
wow really, uh that's a lot, trust me she's not worth that much

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 06:07 I'm sad to hear that you don't think I'm worth that much money prat

And I was never asternapped for the record, just disappeared to write some stuff
Shut up,it was a plan to get her to drop the prices, ofc you're priceless <3

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aston Beckett wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 06:12 wow really, uh that's a lot, trust me she's not worth that much
Real

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Don't listen to her I was never asternapped- hang on you think I'm worth 2 billion? Aww actually i am asternapped guys

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 06:12 Don't listen to her I was never asternapped- hang on you think I'm worth 2 billion? Aww actually i am asternapped guys
well you're like kinda my friend! my friends are priceless!
also, @Aston Beckett, that's not nice. be. nice.

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov