Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Ash Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:29
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:24 lmao, ash you're kinda savage fr
lol wht I'm not I'm just a weird kid yo also can I call u Rhea I saw your post earlier u won't think I'm creepy or weird will u?
She already does,sorry

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:29
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:24 lmao, ash you're kinda savage fr
lol wht I'm not I'm just a weird kid yo also can I call u Rhea I saw your post earlier u won't think I'm creepy or weird will u?
yeah that's totally fine!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
She's gaslighting you ash

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:35
Ash Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:29
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:24 lmao, ash you're kinda savage fr
lol wht I'm not I'm just a weird kid yo also can I call u Rhea I saw your post earlier u won't think I'm creepy or weird will u?


yeah that's totally fine!
Thankssssssss!


Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:43 She's gaslighting you ash
Okay? How'd you know that tho :\

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:46
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:35
Ash Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:29
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:24 lmao, ash you're kinda savage fr
lol wht I'm not I'm just a weird kid yo also can I call u Rhea I saw your post earlier u won't think I'm creepy or weird will u?


yeah that's totally fine!
Thankssssssss!


Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:43 She's gaslighting you ash
Okay? How'd you know that tho :\
obviously because she told me

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
PRAT!!! no i'm not!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
obviously this is satire guys, don't take it seriously


Rhea please let aster go, it's been hours since you asternapped

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
lol prat i never kidnapped her!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:46
Ash Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:46
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:35
Ash Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:29
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:24 lmao, ash you're kinda savage fr
lol wht I'm not I'm just a weird kid yo also can I call u Rhea I saw your post earlier u won't think I'm creepy or weird will u?


yeah that's totally fine!
Thankssssssss!


Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:43 She's gaslighting you ash
Okay? How'd you know that tho :\
obviously because she told me
Human you're Rickrolling me

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Exactly ehat someone who did it would say


Ok what's the ransom

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15