Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

It appears you might have drunk The Forgetfulness Potion

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat are you telling lies 🤨

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I have not! you're making this up!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I make nothing up

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 04:34 Image posted by the member

I'm Batman

You're Welcome
This batman looks like he just stubbed his toe on the table leg idk

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:14
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 04:34 Image posted by the member

I'm Batman

You're Welcome
This batman looks like he just stubbed his toe on the table leg idk
he's not you, he only get concussions

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:16
Ash Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:14
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 04:34 Image posted by the member

I'm Batman

You're Welcome
This batman looks like he just stubbed his toe on the table leg idk
he's not you, he only get concussions
So it's you ig ^~^
jk 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
lmao, ash you're kinda savage fr

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Traitor, you're supposed to be on my side

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:24 lmao, ash you're kinda savage fr
lol wht I'm not I'm just a weird kid yo also can I call u Rhea I saw your post earlier u won't think I'm creepy or weird will u?

You are not you when you are sane.