Last person to post wins!
[quote]Honestly same! Also, y'all can either call me Tracey or April, I don't mind!
Last person to post wins!
y'all can call me by my character name or Rhea, whatever is fine!
Last person to post wins!
Y'all can all me Prat or Supreme Overlord or Batman, either goes
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
From now you are "Whatever1"Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 04:09 y'all can call me by my character name or Rhea, whatever is fine!
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
thanks, batman
Last person to post wins!

I'm Batman
You're Welcome
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
lowkey scared me
Last person to post wins!
Batman stop terrifying people
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
I only terrify criminals,perhaps the scared ones here beat the mario coins out of someone else in an alley behind the three broomsticks
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
I DIDN"T DO ANYTHING PRAT!!!!!